Chap 9

I haven't left my room all weekend or even looked at my phone. I can't stop replaying in my head what I did. i hear a knock on my door and soon the door opens, in comes my mom. she hugs me "oh baby it's gonna be ok your strong you'll get through this I promise" she hands me a tray with banana and strawberry pancakes and leaves.

Next Day

I feel my heart pounding beating rapidly as I walk into the class. I was just finna leave and come back with the rest of the class but to my surprise the class was empty? where could he be? I hear somebody scream public announcement and I hear people walking in bunches to this announcement.

I walk out the class and see hyunjin in the center he looks...high he's yelling "party at my place 6 to... whenever and ladies where something nice" he smirks but when he notices me and his loose happy face expression drops. I run away from the crowd and him. my once uncontrollably pounding heart seems to not beat at all or give a sign that it's still there as if it's missing.

Maybe it's back where hyunjin is, getting stepped on by the many hot cute sexy girls that'll be at hyunjins party. I go to the bathroom and minutes later I hear a familiar voice.

"You need to get him under control...no it's not her fault...yeah I know he's upset and heartbroken...Jisung baby please talk to him she's not even answering my calls...ok love you too baby"

Mila sees me sitting on the bathroom floor my knees to my chest. she Sits by me and hugs me without saying anything. I sniffle trying not to cry "mila...I miss him...I love him" she lets me lean on her shoulder then leans on me.

"I know you do"