First day of school

To everyone who loves school, fuck you' Sean thought as he got up from his heap of happiness. That's what he call his bed. The sunlight had to feel like bullets and Sean felt like ripping someone's head off.

Thud

Sean stopped in his tracks when he heard a thud from the floor below.'shit my beautiful self is gonna be robed'he thought as he grabbed what was closest thing to him which was a toy car. Okay not the best survival trick. He tiptoed down the floor as he tried to not faint with how nervous he was. He spotted nothing out of ordinary.

Jgditdkhlh...

An ear piercing scream and Sean was covered in a black cloth. And then hell broke lose.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh, please leave me , I am so young and hadn't even had a job yet. Please,I am not even deflowered let me go please." Sean screamed trying to get to escape from the maze of clothes.

Sean then heard the annoying laugh he could recognize anywhere . Oh no you didn't.

"You bitch."Sean grumbled as he jumped on the wheezing boy.

Obviously the boy had to kick Sean in the balls . Sean screamed out in pain as his mind registered the pain.

"Tangmooo,I swear I am gonna make you regret this"Sean yelled as they started chasing each other in the gigantic mansion. Sean could only be thankful to God for giving him such a good friend who could fill the void of loneliness he was often pushed into. Sean loved his dad very much but he is often trying to prove his worth by striving to be better than his ex-wife ,that is his mother that he forgets his son needs guidance.

After playing Tom and Jerry for God knows how long they got ready for school . Sean and tangmo have a love-hate relationship with school. They hate getting up early and doing lessons but everything else is fine.

As they entered the school they saw all their school mates hanging out and doing boy things like pushing and pulling.

And then the sun appeared . All the boys stopped what they were doing and stared.

"Oh my god ,here comes Vier,did he grow handsome or something "Sean and tangmo heard some boys whisper.
Tangmo snorted and looked at Sean.

"OMG vier"he imitated in a high pitch squeal. Sean snickered and looked at his stupid friend.

"You are just jealous no-one worships you"Sean's comment make tangmo hit him in the head.

"Heyy,I just said the truth"tangmo glared at him at that and started walking away.

"I know why you are doing this bitch, you want me to buy you lunch right,no way in hell am I gonna fall for that"Sean said making tangmo run back to him.

"Please Sean,pretty please with a cherry on top"tangmo asks going all puppy eyes on sean,

"Ew stop doing that thing with your eyes"Sean grumbles as he walks away with tangmo whining and hanging on him.

••••••••••••

"Why isn't the whole school time lunch hours. I would come half an hour earlier just to get in the teachers good books"tangmo whines again as he starts eating.

"I swear you whine more than those bitchy villains in tv dramas, "Sean comments scowling.

"And you frown more than my bitchy cat"tangmo says back.

"You don't have a cat "tangmo shrugs .

"I can always get one"he says .

"You are allergic to them "Sean deadpans.