Chapter 2

But suddenly I felt someone hold my hand from back.

I turned to look and Seinna was holding my hand. I looked surprised. She read my face and said, 'let's go together' with a over friendly smile. I nodded.

The bell rang. Seinna headed to Mrs.Austin's office. Reny and Sara was chitchatting but stopped when they saw me. Sara gave me an awkward look. Reny interrupted her cold glare and hugged me.

Hey Misty why didn't you pick up our calls last night? Oh, umm actually i was studying at that time. You know Mrs.Austin gave us a new project to think about, so i was studying on that. Reny looked surprised. That project? Wasn't that supposed to be submitted before finals? We still have 2 months for that! She exclaimed.

Sara rolled her eyes and said, leave it Misty. It's ok if you don't think us your friends anymore but you should have pick up your phone right? It could be any emergency! A sudden guilt hit my head as they said. I was about to say sorry but then Seinna stepped in. 'Mrs.Austin told us to divide into a pair. She's going to give us a pair presentation.' Reny hold Sara's hand and said, 'count us a pair'. Everyone in our class started to divide in pairs where i was standing alone. Thinking who should I make pair with..

"Umm hey Misty..I think we should make a pair!!!"