Chapter 3

"Umm hey Misty, I think we should make a pair!!!" Harry said.

Reny and Sara was looking astonished. So was Seinna was. I can't blame cause I was shocked too!!!

Harry Jovian, the most handsomest guy. He is not just handsome but kind and intelligent. And current class representative .And surprisingly nephew of Mrs.Austin.

"Hey u there!?" Harry asked breaking my imaginations. I glance back at Seinna cause if am not wrong they are dating each other.

"Misty I think you should go for it." Seinna said. That was more shocking!! I was confused as I was not able to decide what should I say,
But in meantime Mrs.Austin enters in the class.

"Everyone take you seats!!"
Her sudden announcement makes me feel little uncomfortable.

"Seinna, you have make the announcement I hope."
"Yes ma'am, I have told them to make a pair for presentation."
"I hope everyone had their pair set by now. I will be giving you your tasks. Everyone has to work with their pairs. And no one can slack back. As this presentation has a big contribution in your final exam marks. So let me start first. Aron Levine whom you are going to make a pair with?"

"Ma'am I wanted to make pair with Alice Huston."

"Okay now, Harry Jovian whom you are going to make pair with?? Seinna??" She chuckles when saying.

"No.. I want to make pair with Misty Sanderson." He replied.
The whole class was looking at Seinna as she wasn't saying or giving any hints.

"Uhhm.. ok then Seinna whom you are going to make a pair with??"

"Ma'am I wanted to make my pair with Jacob Styles."

My mouth fell, not just me. The whole class was grasping. Jacob Styles, former class representative and well known for a bully. And Harry's ex best friend.

"Okay then Alvi Crunher ......"
Ma'am kept calling other students for their pair names.
Harry doesn't even said something after that. He just left and didn't even looked at Seinna. Reny and Sara was muttering about what happened now. I don't know what to say. Though am supper introvert but how am I supposed to deal with this situation!!!!