Bad first day of school and doctors ☹️

We have been on tour for a week, mommy(demi) and mama( lauren) have been with me while i start school with camila and luna iv not told them i still feel really sick and my ears feel funny, as me and mama walked into the bus camila was in my ears started hurting, "come on it sweetie i have some super fun things for you" camila said smiling i sat down as camila placed a sheet in front of me, "MIA" mama said loudly i looked over "camila was talking to you" she said as i looked at camila, everything sounded like i was under water "mia sweetie did you hear what i said" camila asked looking at me, i seen mama behind her staring at me " n no ssorry" i said looking down " i asked if you wanted a drink and snack" camila said looking at me " yes please" i said watching mama, i felt really tired and hot "i felt camila gently reach over and feel my head " oh my sweetness you feel really warm, i watched mama stand up and feel my head "ill be right back baby im going to get your medicine" mama said quickly walking out the bus, luna looked up from her work and smiled at me i smiled back as mama ran up the stairs of the bus " mia you could of carried on with your work while i was gone" mama said looking annoyed, i could feel my eyes welling up lauren was still looking at me "take this medicine and try and do some work" she said sitting back down, i seen luna look at camila and then me " mama mia's not well she needs her mommy" luna said "mia's fine sweetie" i heard lauren say but she didn't look up luna looked at me as camila was helping her with some work i looked over at lauren who wasn't even looking at me i stood up and ran out the bus and into the venu, i ran as fast as i could to where i knew mommy would be and banged on the door sobbing " mia sweetheart whats happened" i heard someone say as they wrapped their arms round me and took me to a room "mia oh my god are you okay babygirl" i heard mommy say and clung onto her as she held me tight, as soon as ari helped mia into the room i knew something was wrong the girl looked exhausted she felt warm and one of her ears looked red "demi ether she's been crying that hard that theirs tears on her ears or it could be a ear infection " ariana said " my ears hurt" mia said as i sat her on my knee " and the medicine mama gave me wasn't helping i couldn't hear anything" mia said getting upset just then the door flew open and i seen lauren stood their looking angry but that quickly faded when she seen mia and how upset she was " you promised you would look after her lauren think about where she's ran from to get to me" i said as lauren looked at me and mia " i thought she was just being fussy and trying to get away with doing her work" lauren said "she's just ran through the dam car park lauren the car park as in were the huge trucks are to get to me, ariana can you tell camila that im taking mia to the doctors" i said watching ari nod, as i carried mia to our car i watched lauren following me i turned quickly "if your coming then your driving im keeping hold of her" i said throwing lauren the keys, as we parked at the doctors i could tell mia was nervous she turned and looked at me, " its okay baby we just need to make sure your ears are okay and they will give us more medicine" i said gently kissing her head, as we got called in someone in the building closed a door loudly mia jumped and held her hands on her ears, we sat down as the doctor spoke to mia i quickly looked over at lauren who was staring at mia " ill quickly check her ears has she had a cold or anything the past few days" he asked "yes mia's had a flu type cold and before that she had a stomach bug" lauren said reaching out and holding mia's hand, the doctor took mia's temperature 100.5, i seen lauren look shocked and look at me " i think i already know whats wrong but i will check you ears anyway mia" the doctor asked if she would sit on the bed "that ears red and infected lets check the other ear"he said moving to the other side "well ladies we have a double ear infection" the doctor said as mia raced back to me, "ill start you off with some antibiotics for the infection but for the pain tylonol will do the job" the doctor said, "what about school we have a tutor in place for mia" lauren asked " i would give her a few days rest her ears will be painful for a few days" lauren nodded "mommy theirs two of you and two of mama" mia said looking at me, demi looked at me and we both looked at the doctor " ah sometimes with double ear infections you will go very dizzy until the medicine starts working" the doctor said, i was watching mia who looked scared as demi stood up with her in her arms mia buried her head in demi's neck " ill run and get the medicine" i said running off to collect it, as i came back i watched demi calmly talking to mia "we got to get back to the bus mia feels sick because she's so dizzy" demi said looking at me looking worried " ill drive you stay with her" i said opening the door and racing to the drivers side "its okay big girl mama and mommy will look after you okay" demi said as mia nodded "and im sorry for not listening mia i promise i will from now on" i said as mia smiled at me, as we got back to the bus we seen camila luna and ariana all stood by our bus "is everything okay" camila asked looking worried "your new student has a bad double ear infection" demi said still holding mia who was fast asleep, "poor baby we have a hell a lot of tylonol if you need any literally every flavour" ariana said smiling, as we carried mia into the bus demi put her to bed, "never ever do that again" demi said leaning on me and wrapping her arms round me "im sorry dem really i am" i said pulling demi close "i will take care of mia until she is better while your on stage" i said as demi looked at me "you better jauregui or you will get worse then silent treatment" demi said smirking at me, i gently kissed her and lay my head on her shoulder.