Chapter 1

Oh yeah first chapter is here boi.

Third POV:
The scene Opens up to the inside of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint to Where The Space Hero Thirteen was talking to Class 1-A .
when Suddenly A Purple Portal appears next to the fountain and a Man with hands all over his face Comes out of it with a Big Hulking Brain monster next to him and a Humanoid Crocodile Monster Next to it.

Kirishma:"Has the training Started Already? I thought we were Rescuing people."

Aizawa:"Stay Back!" Aizawa Shouts while putting on his Goggles.

Aizawa:"This is real.... Those are Villains."

The whole Class Gasps in shock.

The Portal then Transforms into a purple Mist man as All the Villains have Poured out.

Kurogiri:"The only Real Hero's I See here are Thirteen and Eraser Head. According to the Schedule we Got from U.A, All Might should be here as well.

Aizawa:"So you Scumbags used the Press as Cover and Sneaked into the Campus."

Shigaraki:"Where is he? I've gone through the trouble of bringing so many Friends who are Eager to meet him. All Might, the great Symbol of peace. Can't believe he's not here........ Maybe if i Kill a few kids He'll come out to play."

All the Students and Teachers Got Into Battle Stances.

Narrator Izuku:"That day showed me what the Hero's have to go through.....The Darkness they face to keep us safe. We looked at These Villains...... And pure Evil stared Back."

(Timeskip)

Izuku, Mineta and Tsuyu escape the Shipwreck Zone, having just defeated a group of villains there with the combined efforts of their quirks and their Plan that they made on the spot. They discuss their next course of action and agree that they should head for the exit and avoid the central plaza entirely. The central plaza is where Eraser Head is battling a large group of villains. Izuku say that this will only end up exhausting Aizawa and decide that they should go try and help.

Back at the Central Plaza Eraser  Head continues to Defeat villains at the central plaza until he is confronted by Tomura. The ringleader manages to damage Eraser Head's elbow using his Disintegration Quirk. Eraser Head swiftly retreats, as Tomura points out his weakness of his Quirk but compliments him on lasting before the hero is suddenly challenged by a large, monstrous villain. Thirteen tries to use her Quirk to destroy Kurogiri, but he turns it on her and puts the Rescue Hero out of commission. Tenya tries to escape through the exit and Kurogiri cuts him off. Mezo Shoji grabs Kurogiri, giving Tenya a path to the exit. Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta reach the Central Plaza only to find that their teacher has been defeated by the bio-engineered monster "Nomu".