Chapter 2

Third POV:

The scene Opens up to an Interrogation Room as Y/N is seen Sitting there With All Might in his Weak form, Aizawa and Principle Nezu Across from him.

Y/N:(In Head) "I could easily walk out and they wouldn't even Realise but I'll see what they have to say."

Aizawa:"So..... Y/N L/N right? We have a Few Questions for you."

Y/N:"Sure.."

Nezu:"So from What we Heard You know the League Of Villains?"

Y/N:"Well I mean They did Mentally and Physically Torture and Experiment on me so Yeah, I do know them."

All Might:(In Head) "How the hell is he being so Casual About this?!"

Aizawa:"How Long has this been going on?"

Y/N:"Only for like Two years before I escaped."

All Might:"Why have they been 'Experimenting' On you?"

Y/N:"To Forcefully Awaken my Quirk."

Nezu:"What is your Quirk Exactly?"

Y/N:"Strength Multiplier. Basically How I punched that Crocodile Really Hard."

Aizawa:"It Says here you went missing for Five Years before we saw you at the U.S.J. Two Years in capture but what about the other Three Years, where did you Escape to?"

Y/N:"I just went into Hiding Really, Skipped town and Went to Morioh for 3 Years then returned when an Old friend of mine told me about a League Of Villains Plan."

All Might:"What is your Relationship with young Midoriya? Because he talks as if he's known you for So long."

Y/N:"He's a Childhood Friend, like the brother I never had."

Principle Nezu Whispers Into Aizawas ear and then All Mights ear and they all nod as if they've Agreed to something.

Nezu:"Y/N how would you like to Join U.A?"

Y/N:(In Head)"If it means I can Get closer to Exterminating All For One."

Y/N:"Sure."

All Might and Principle Nezu Smile in Response While Aizawa looks to be in Deep Thought.

Aizawa:(In Head)"I know that there's more to his Quirk like, Where did that Portal Come from and how that knife came out of no where and killed that Monster, I will Find out in his Exam."

Aizawa:"Don't think your Gonna Get in that Easily... First you need to prove yourself."

Y/N:"Bring it on..."

(Timeskip)

Y/N is standing just outside of U.A On a Field Surrounded by Kaminari, Momo and Mina.

The scene Shifts to Aizawa, All Might, Midnight and Principle Nezu Standing On the Sidelines Watching.

Midnight:"Umm Don't you think this is too much?"

All Might:"Midnight is Right you know, you think he can take on Three people From your Class?"

Aizawa:"I Chose Three people to take him on because I am Certain that he was Lying about his Quirk."

Nezu:"What if your Wrong?"

Aizawa:"We will see..."

As the scene shifts back to Y/N in a Standoff against the Three Students Y/N grows a Smirk as he's Surrounded in a Black Aura.

All Might:"Remember, No Armour!"

Y/N:"Yeah yeah I got it."