Chapter 24

Haven't update for a long time, so here's an update. Hope you like in and enjoy.

Hoseok Pov

Jimin and I went to get some more ingredient as there are more people than we expected, while we were walking back I saw Tae had his hand around Jungkook's waist, and Jungkook had his hand around Tae's neck. What the what? what is going on?

Tae then explained what happened, Tae took Jungkook to the nurse, I wanted to go with them but Jimin asked me to help them instead.

As I was working in the shift, I saw Jane giving a hard time to Sara, Sara didn't say much, you know after hearing that Jungkook and Sara have an argument it's wired to see her so quiet, If, from the description of what Jungkook said, she should be talking back by now. But she didn't she just stood there. I mean Sara started a fight with Jungkook but why though? If it's because of Taehyung It didn't make sense since she never seems like she's interested in Taehyung. I just feel like something is wrong.

Tae POV

After the incident I am still at the nurse with Jungkook, I'm scared that someone would do something bad to Jungkook, because of what happened last time. As I was thinking back to what happened last time, I still don't get it why did Sara start arguing with Jungkook. I don't see what is the reason for it, she doesn't like me. She was never the person who hangs around me.

JK: Tae~~~

I looked up and saw Jungkook staring at me

Tae: mmm? what's wrong?

JK: what were you thinking?

Tae: oh nothing much

he pouted cutely

JK: fine don't tell me

Tae: ah come on don't be angry

Tae: I was thinking about what happened last time, where you and Sara had an argument.

JK: ohh. why?

Tae: I don't know I just think it's wired

JK: about Jane and Sara right?

Tae: yeah... how do you know

JK: I saw the way Jane talk to Sara, they are not friend's I can be sure about that part

I looked at him confused

Tae: why don't you think they are friends

JK: because unlike you I actually observe people

Tae: hey I do too, I just don't pay much attention

JK: anyways Sara used to have a group of friends, but somehow they split, and Jane being the annoying person she is taking this as an opportunity to get close to her.

Tae: Than shouldn't she be happy that there is someone that wants to talk to her?

JK: what if Jane is the reason she and her friends split?

Tae: you think so?

JK: possible, Jane is the kind that will speak her mind but with Sara she only obeyed.

Tae: mmm anyways how are you feeling? Better?

JK: yeah I'm fine.

Jane POV

It's currently 1:00 which is when Jungkook is doing his shift, I asked Sara to make some accidents happen, and let Jungkook get hurt, but she's too scared to do so. Is she seriously scared about the threat Jungkook gave her?

Jn: ugh Sara, you can't even do one job that I give you? Do I have to do everything myself?

Don't just stand there respond to me

Sara: sorry

Now watch and learn I walked over close to Jungkook as he was going to serve the coffee to the customer, I "accidentally" bump into him. Making him drop the hot coffee on himself. Just as I planned.

Jn: omg I'm so sorry

JK: ah no it's... it's fine

He looked painful

He set on the floor trying to get up but he can't he looked at me

JK: hey do you think you can get some ice for me?

Jn: yeah sure

I walked out the exit I'm done here I don't care about what happen to you

JK: wait the ice is there, where are you going?

but then something unexpected happened Taehyung rushed over, and pulled Jungkook up, and go to the nurse...

What JUST HAPPENED you know what? whatever I can get Taehyung's attention next time.

I walked to Sara

Jn: see it's simple

Sara: you are an awful person

You dare say that to me? YOU should be following my order or else

Sara: ok ok I'm sorry.

Jn: good

Have you guys listen to the new bts comeback? ❤️🎈