Prologue

There you stood at the entrance gate of your new home. I'm sure you are wondering how did you get a house, well actually a castle, at the age of 20? Well let's just say a friend of yours could no longer 'care' for this ancient masterpiece of home; living so far away, only to rent it out to directors, film students and anyone who wanted to use it as a project, but those people stopped renting. Their projects turned out to be perfect but what they experienced was what had caused them to stop coming back.

You entered the castle looking around the foyer to realise that the place was already decorated with the original owner's decor. Who knew how old this place was, but if you had to guess it would at least be a 1700 style castle. It kinda reminded you of Frankenstein's castle. Though you had heard the rumours, you were curious what to find deep within the castle.

You began walking up the stairs, noticing the railing was clean, not a spec of
Hmm, maybe they cleaned the castle before my arrival? You shrugged at your own thoughts and continue to ascend up to the 2nd floor. You remembered that you were told that the master bedroom (your room) would be on the 2nd floor, at the very edge of the east wing. Of course, you had no idea which was east and there were no signs of it either; so you got out your trusty (not so trusty) phone and opened the compass map. For a moment the compass was adjusting to its new location it was in and eventually pointed in the direction of east...well so you thought. (A/N Compass app is completely useless on my iPhone, trust me).

You continued to walk and walk. It was a hell of a long corridor until finally, you reached a door...but something was not right. It had some sort of seals that covered the door with unreadable writing...symbols. You stared at it for a moment thinking of what to do.

Should I open it? What if it lets out an evil spirit or something. That's silly, even if that was the case those seals are useless. I've watched Anabelle: Origin. It's a nopity nope from me. You agreed with your inner thought to just turn around and ignore it.

You began to walk away from the door. But a part of you just wanted to open it. It was insisting you to do it. Still, you ignored those thoughts and walked to the other end, as far from that door as possible.

Eventually, you reached what you believed was the east side of the castle, opening the double doors of the master bedroom. You were surprised by the fresh, clean smell you were greeted with. Looking around you noticed your luggage and boxes that you got the movers to send here were stacked around the room.

I don't feel like unpacking just yet. You told yourself. Maybe just a quick nap will do the trick. You laid on the bed and began to drift to sleep.

———————————————————————
You awoke to what sounds like movement as if it was coming from within the walls.
It better not be rats was the first thought that came to mind however the sound sounded much louder than a small rodent or a dozen small rodents.
You got up from the bed and looked around your room noticing that your stacked boxes were now gone, see that they were no longer there.
Better not be a robber....yeah, a robber is gonna come to the middle of nowhere and say I'm gonna rob this castle...get yourself together (y/n)

You looked to the corner and noticed a door open, possibly to a walk-in wardrobe. And you were right and not only that, but all your clothes were there, neatly folded or hung up on the railing.
Or maybe its just some friendly ghost? Another thought came to your mind.

Now that you were fully rested, you were ready to explore the rest of the house. You looked at the time and realised it was 17:45. You had slept for quite some time. You quickly grabbed sticky notes, pen and a roll of string. You already got lost once and hells you ain't gonna do it again.
You first went to the main staircase, writing two sticky notes up before sticky to the wall.

<——West Wing            |             East Wing ——>

You continued on your journey travelling through the West Wing but you were sure to avoid that door.

There you found in the west wing was a parlour room, an archive, and many spare bedrooms with what seems to be themed to them. Maybe they were left certain ways for shoots? So you decided to give each room a name:

Guest 1# - Red, Black and gold, slightly untidied, pretty sure it was used for punk-rock teen theme. Name - Edgy

Guest 2# - Dark Blue, target symbols dotted around as well as knives, displayed on the wall or hitting the target. Name - Killer

Guest 3# - Much like the Killer Guest Room except it was dusty, and not targets, the knives similar but they were red. Name - Dusty

Guest 4# - This room had a delightful scent of berries but the sight was somewhat disturbing. It seemed like what would be used for Special Dungen for those special videos on the dark side of the internet. Name - Blackberry

Guest 5# - This one you were sure was the worse. This was obviously for a gruesome horror movie. There was a guillotine, not just like a head one but one also for something the size of fingers, and they had fake blood stains. Name - Horror

Guest 6# - This one had strings hanging from the ceiling and puppets of skeletons wearing different articles of clothing on them. Not only that but many computer screens. The style of the wallpaper and floor made it look like it was a glitching. Name - Error

Guest 7# - The final room, this was the most beautiful room...if it wasn't for the disturbing portraits. It was a royal room, beautiful as if it was made for a king. But the Portrait were somewhat disturbing as if the eyes were following you. There was a book on the side Book of Nightmare Unusual wording, shouldn't it be Nightmares. But it concluded the name. Name - Nightmare.

You were able to label all the doors except that one dreaded door. You stood and stared at from a distance. That's when it hit you...like literally you were hit on the back of the head by something causing you to pass out. 

A/N 
First ever Undertale AU Story, apologies, it was really horrible to kick this off. BUT! Now that this is out of the way, it WILL get better.