1.8

"okay ladies i bought like 400 dollars in groceries come get them." Callie yelled throughout the apartment, throwing her keys down on the counter, and after not hearing any replies, she walked further into the apartment.

"Lana? Logan?" she yelled again, it was unusually quiet, seeing the tv was usually playing Greys anatomy or the walking dead.

"hello? do i gotta grab my trusty baseball bat?" she began to wonder, then getting a text from Lana saying 'Logan and I are out getting coffee, sorry we forgot to tell you'. Callie sighed, heading out to her jeep, having to get all the groceries by herself.

when she reached her car though, there was someone sitting in the front seat, now she couldn't exactly see who it was yet, but she grabbed her phone, ready to call 911 for a potential break in or robbery. but as she got closer, blonde hair started to become more clear to her and she almost actually dropped her keys as the man in the front seat smiled.

corbyn stepped out of the vehicle, shutting the door with a smile on his face as Callie began walking quicker. "what are you doing here?" a smile found a way to her own face.

"it was Lana's idea." he smiled, wrapping his arms around the small girl, who happily did the same. "of course it was." she mumbled into his chest.

"now, you need help with those?" corbyn asked once he released her, glancing to the back seat of her car and she nodded, leading him to the back seat as he held up tree bags filled with lucky charms and raised an eyebrow at her.

"what? i didn't even get that many." she shrugged, grabbing bags herself. "not that many? there's like 10 boxes here." he scoffed, following her into the apartment.

once they finished getting all the boxes, corbyn informed her that the rest of the boys also wanted to come back with Lana, Amelia and Logan whom were all at the coffee shop at the moment.

"i don't even know what we could do." Callie sighed, flopping on her couch, corbyn following her actions. "we could just watch movies all day. we don't have to be back on tour till the 18th." corbyn shrugged, and Callie got excited knowing she had almost a whole month with the boys.

"you guys taking are break?" she asked as he subtly put an arm around the back of the couch around Callie. "just for a month- ish, we'll probably be in the studio in between that though." corbyn explained and she nodded, enjoying the silence until a little boy came bursting through the door.

"hi love bugs!" Zach yelled, holding a tray of coffees. "Zach." she glared as she grabbed a coffee from him. "are you really gonna hate me forever?" Zach held a coffee out to corbyn and he took it, referring to their first encounter at target.

"maybe." she replied. "Jesus Callie, how many boxes of- never mind you got pop tarts." Lana exclaimed as she looked through what Callie got at the store as she pulled out a strawberry pop tart and popped it in the toaster.

"we could, i don't know, eat actual food? i'm starving." Jack piped up from the chair in the living room, eyebrows furrowing at Lana.

"like chipotle?" Zach asked hopefully and Amelia gagged, "absolutely not, that's disgusting." she shook her head in disgust as Zach looked at her with his mouth wide open.

"close your moth before a fly goes in there." Logan sat next to Callie, picking up the remote and turning the tv on.

"i'll order some pizza, everyone likes pizza." Jonah compromised away from chipotle as Zach continued to glare at Amelia whom ignored the boys stares.

"what movie?" Logan asked everyone as she flicked through Netflix, not finding anything on her own. "harry potter!" "harry potter isn't on Netflix stupid." Logan rolled her eyes at Jonah.

"just put on Greys anatomy." Lana shrugged, suggesting her go-to. with hearing no protests, Logan clicked on the show, episode 21 season 11. which of course ended with Lana cursing at Shonda Rhimes, the writer and creator of the show. as they went onto their 6th episode, half of them were asleep. the only ones awake now was Lana who somehow took Logan's spot, and Callie.

Jonah and Zach were nearly slumped against each other asleep on the smaller couch across the room, while Logan and Amelia were sprawled across the living room floor asleep. as for jack, he fell asleep at the dining room table instead of getting another piece of pizza. and Corbyns legs were across Daniel who was seated next to him, and his head was laid on Callie's lap.

Callie almost- almost didn't get up to get her hoodie, she was freezing despite Corbyns and Lana's warmth against her, and there was no way she would be able to sleep. she cringed as she sat up, trying not to wake up Corbyn, but that was unavoidable.

"sorry." she whispered as she woke the boy up, who was confused and half awake. "what are you doing?" he whispered back, "i'm cold." she shrugged casually, "i'm going to get a hoodie." she informed him and continued to try to get up.

"here." corbyn carefully lifted his legs off Daniel, lifting his own white hoodie over his head and handing it to Callie who shook her head.

"no you'll get cold-" " i have a long sleeved shirt on, i think i'll be fine." he argued, still holding the hoodie out for her. "well i already woke you up so i can-" "you can just take my hoodie, and stop arguing." he mumbled, throwing the hoodie into her arms, pulling her back onto the couch and returning to his previous position. Callie sighed and slipped the hoodie on, falling asleep warmly herself.