2.3

callieblake season one episode two; wish you were here

callieblake
season one episode two; wish you were here

comments disabled.

Callie was beyond bored, which explained why she was on instagram live at 10am. she sipped her water as she waited for people to join, not taking long.

"howdy" she greeted, smiling as the comments started rolling in.

"i'm super bored and my friends are still asleep so, here i am." she explained, reading some of the comments.

user: you're so pretty!
user: how's your morning?
user: ew

"my morning has been super unproductive, i got up at 8 to run some errands and then just laid in bed so." she laughed quietly.

user: i thought you guys were in Hawaii??
user: have you met lav yet???
user: where's Lana

"yes i have! i absolutely love lav, she's such an angel baby and gabbie is such a good mama! and no, i unfortunately am not in Hawaii, only because i actually got a job recently so i have to be here for that. i would've loved to though." she answered a couple questions.

user: are you dating corbyn
user: touch your hair if you and corbyn are dating
user: do you still hate Zach loool
seaveydaniel: touch your nose if daniels hot

Callie read Daniels comment and rose her eyes, "touch your nose if Daniel is hot? sorry, but you're not my type." she joked and read more comments. "do i still hate Zach? okay, let me clear this up cause i never actually hated him." jack joined.

"i got the wrong impression from Zach one day, and judged him for that, which was wrong of me. zach's actually one of my closest friends now, he's a really cool dude." Callie cleared things up, already know many people were screen recording.

user: do u like kay???
user: where are you from?
user: what are you in college for?
user: what's your job for???

"my job is just temporary for now to help pay for bills and such, but i can't say what it is. and i'm originally from Toronto, but i moved to California when i was fourteen." she sighed, getting hungry, and deciding she had been on long enough.

"well, i'm starving, i'm probably gonna walk and get some food since it's nice out, i'll talk to you guys again soon!" she ended the live and walked to get lunch, grabbing some for her friends too.