Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

buzzz buzzzzz

It was the first day back at school and it was only 7:36 and my anxiety had already started to rush to my head. I grabbed a pair of black jeans, a plain white tee and slipped on some converse. I dreaded going back to school, i was just grateful that I'd see all my friends, most of them were away all summer and I was left alone in my room a bore. I began to gather all my school stuff and put them into an old rucksack, as I was placing in the last few things in my bag something out the window caught my eye, a fluffy haired boy in the house ascross from me, was he new? I had never seen him before.. I glimpsed at my phone and saw the time, how was it already 7:58?! In a hurry, I tumbled down stairs and grabbed a handful of cereal as I rushed out of the door.

8:03, there was no point in rushing, I had missed the bus anyways.. As I began to make my way to school I noticed the boy next door just leaving his house, I couldn't stop looking at his fluffy brown hair. He was dressed in a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a yellow hoodie. He seemed like one of those annoying 'bad boys' who I honestly didn't fancy getting mixed with.

Somehow we walked the entire way to school without saying a word to one another. I entered the school gates as the bell started to ring. I honestly couldn't be bothered to run after the hell that was this morning so I just slowly made my way to home room. I stood outside the class room door and peered through the window, everyone was already sat down and I was dreading that rigmarole I was going to cause when I walked in. I tapped on the door and the teacher yelled, "Come in!" I opened the door and tried to quietly make my way in. "You're late," she complained.
"Sorry miss, I-" before I could explain myself she'd already pointed me to the back where there was a free seat. I sat down next to tall boy with blonde curtains, he gave me a quick smile before turing back to the teacher who was starting to call out names for registration. We all sat in silence for the rest of the home room until the bell rang and we all rushed to our first classes.

to be continued..
(Sorry this was kind of short, promise a second chapter soon, this story is going to fairly different than what it used to be so hopefully it's a lot more interesting for you guys)