Chapter 2

Y/N P.O.V

ringg ringgg

I arrived out side the science labs for my first class. The teacher opened up the door and asked all to come in. Everyone began flooding into the class room and finding themselves the 'best seat'. I ended up getting myself a seat in the back, hoping I wouldn't be dragged into an experiment for the class, I pulled out my books and chucked my bag onto the floor, as I looked up I noticed the boy from door walk in uncomfortably carrying his coat, bag and books.

The teacher stood up and said "Okay everyone! This year we're going to do seating arrangements",

The entire class began to sigh,

"Everyone to the back of the class".

I stood in hope that I wouldn't be next to any of the annoying kids. By the time my name was called all the seats at the front had been taken. The teacher called out my name and thankfully sat me near to the back.

"Dante Albidone, take a seat next to Y/N",

to my surprise the fluffy hair boy, started walking towards me. His name was now to my knowledge Dante. He sat next to me and dumped all his stuff onto the table and began trying to organise it. I thought about asking him if he needed a hand but he looked far too concentrated. He managed to shove his books into his bag and carefully placed it onto the ground trying not to let it all spill out. Once everyone was arranged into seats the teacher walked back up to the front of the class room and began the lesson.

"Okay class, today we're going to be going over the science labs rules."

Once again the entire class signed. As you can imagine the entire lesson was a complete bore, and sitting next to Dante made it no better. I was right, he was one of those annoying boys who think it's hilarious to disrupt the class constantly with 'funny' commentary or throwing random stuff around.

Thankfully the bell rang it science was finally over. I grabbed my bag and quickly hurried out of the lab. As I was walking towards my next class I saw Dante standing with a group of annoying boys laughing. I was totally in a daze just observing him that I didn't even notice my friend Julia walking right next to me. "Hello, earth to Y/N," she teased.
"Julia!" I smiled turning to hug her. "How was your summer!" I asked.
"It was amazing! I even met a boy," she blushed.
"Oo," I cooed, "what's his name?"
"His names Riley, oh wait," she stopped walking and turned to the group of boys that Dante was hanging around with, "there he is, come meet him!" she said grabbing my arm and dragging me.
"Riley!" she called. She came running up to him with her arms wide open and gave him a tight hug. "Julia!" As the two hugged everyone else just stood around awkwardly staring at one another. "Oh right, this is my friend
Y/N," Julia smiled. Riley gave me a second glance. "Hey I recognise you, wait- I sit next to you in home room!" he yelled. Of course, Riley was the boy with blonde curtains that I ended up sitting by. He didn't seem like a bad kid, so i just hoped the rest of his 'squad' weren't too much trouble either. "So Y/N, this is Matteus, Matteo, Michael, Richard and the new kid, Dante," he told me as he pointed to each of the boy. We all gave each other a little wave before the bell went off again. Julia gave Riley a hug goodbye and we went off to our next class..

to be continued..
(okay honestly the whole 'Rulia' thing is kind of a joke but i needed julia to kinda date one of the chg members for the plot to make sense so we're just going with it.)