Chapter 16 Anthony

After basketball practice I went home to see some gurl talking to my father her parents were sitting on the couch talking."There he is sorry pop I was at basketball practice.Its fine come sit down this is Mariah and her parents you will take her out tomorrow night on a nice date.Mariah didnt look so happy about it and she knew I wasnt either ."Dad I cant I have practice and plus I dont know her sorry folks but it aint happen It was nice meeting you Mariah she smiled at me and said thank you I walked upstairs to my room. Dropping my Nike bag on the floor I went through my closet to look for me some jogging pants and a shirt but my father bust in my room."What the hell was that I told you about them being my big clients and you screw this up for me how dare you Anthony! "Excuse me for not agreeing with you but you were dead wrong she wasnt even happy you cant keep controlling my life like this."I called Kattie she told me how things happened with you guys you two will get married after college and have kids no questions about it and you will get back with her."DID YOU HEAR ANYTHING I JUST SAID DAD!! Your pathetic and you know it. He grabbed me by my collar shirt and punched me in my jaw which caused me to bite down on my lip causing it to bleed some."YOUR UNDER MY HOUSE AND MY RULES WHAT I SAY GOES YOU GOT ME BOY!? i nodded and he let go of me and walked out I sat on the edge of my bed wishing I was able to get away from him.Once I graduate im moving far away from him so he cant find me date who every I want and marry who ever I want and I want Amaria shes so beautiful and i have a feeling in my heart shes different from the other gurls.