16. BAD BEHAVIOR.

Breaker chuckles "I was talking about your body, you are so slim and fragile. I was talking about your body size, what are you thinking?"

"........"

"Well... Just help me out so that I can go home quickly" Breaker said going out of the trial room. "Come fast. I am waiting outside" he said without turning back.

~sigh~ "he could have done that before, why did he come inside if he can wait?" Doremon mumbled with a gloomy face. He must have seen everything.. I  Hope he will not tease me for being... Small.. No its at least average. Uh what am I thinking? He shook his head to throw out all the rubbish he was thinking. He quickly got dressed and went out towards breaker "let's go" he said with a poker face. Breaker chuckled lightly looking at the arrogant little guy in front of him.

They then shopped two, three t-shirts,shirts and pants of high brand because Scar has already told him to buy the top quality Garments for his baby devil. After shopping they paid at the counter, when paying the money Breaker paid Doremons bill as well. "I will pay for this little guys as well" he said to the beautiful lady standing in front of him.  "Hey i dont need your money, i can pay myself. And Don't call me little guy" Doremon said almost shouting. Breaker looked at him for a moment and said "but you are little..." He smiled playfully looking down at his private part.

Doremon blushed slightly because of embarrassment, even the lady standing at the counter was laughing lightly "y... You.." He was not able to say anything. After paying the bill they both went on their own way, even though Breaker offered him a lift Doremon rejected his request and went from there stomping his feet like a little kid.

Meanwhile Gunner came to Scar with two bags full of snacks. "Hey Scar.. I am here. Where should I keep this?" He asked panting lightly. Scar who was working in his laptop looked at him "keep it there, I will tell others to do it... And where is that fool (Brkr) ?" He asked getting up from his seat.

"Ah? I don't know. Didn't he left before me?" He asked smiling. Scar looked at the snacks "is it according to his taste?" He asked looking at the food. Gunner nodded "yes. I asked Tracy and Doremon before buying. You are doing everything to win his heart" Gunner said grinning at him.

Scar looked at him with a blank expression, Gunner sighed "I know you want to make him relax to tell him the truth" he said with a calm voice. Scar nodded and didn't say anything "okay now you can go.. Thanks for your help" he smiled at him, Gunner left from there.

Grace was spacing out and looking at the ceiling 'how do I execute my plan?(to kill Scar with the poison) without getting caught.. Its difficult to do it within the house. I will have to find another way to do it .' He was in the midst of his thoughts when he heard a knock on his door. He quickly got up from his bed, a bit startled 'think of the devil and here he is'

He opened the door, Scar was standing tall in front of him with tea and some snacks in his hand "Hey... Ha.. Have some snacks" Scar said awkwardly, even though he wants to talk nicely to him but he don't know how to do it. Its his first time talking so sweetly like this. Grace looked at him stupefied "please don't do this... It makes me want to puke" he said without thinking anything.

Scare glared at him "hey... Is this how you talk with your husband?" He said getting inside the room, he placed the tray on the table and sat on the chair. "Are you comfortable here?" Scar asked. Grace scoffed "No.. I am not comfortable here" he said without any hesitation. Scar nodded "oh.. Why is the bed not fluffy enough? Or is it the room that is not good?"

"Its the house. I'm not comfortable in this house" Grace said raising his eyebrows.

"Oh.. Its OK you will get used to it. And according to the customs, the bride has to stay with her husband....." Before he could complete his sentence Grace interrupted shouting at him
"Don't you dare to talk rubbish in front of me"

Scar looked at him with a scary look
"Last warning. If you repeat your mistake.. I will have to punish you for your bad behavior" he said with an unsmiling face. Grace was intimidated by his threat, "now eat this and come down after finishing it" he said and dashed out of the room. Grace stared at the tray in anger "you think you can change my mind by doing all this? Huh.. Bad behavior? Now I will show you what is behaving bad."

"Scar.... I am here.... Where are you" Breaker came in with bunch of clothes "hey where were you? You left at 1 in the noon, and now its 6 in the evening. It takes you hours to buy some clothes?" Scar asked him. Breaker smiled at him "hehe sorry"
After placing the bags, Scar called Grace and as usual he came down with an attitude "what? I said I don't want anything." He said not looking in his eyes, Scar didn't say anything and handed him the clothes. Grace took the clothes and stared blankly at Scar
"Look if it fits for you" Scar said in rough voice. Grace didn't say anything and went back to his room. 'huh... Wear this clothes? I will never listen to you.'

"Hey how is he?Any changes in his attitude? Its been a week right?" Breaker asked sitting on the sofa
"~sigh~ no... I will have to be... Strict with him" he said a bit disappointed. He is trying his best to talk to him nicely but he is taking it for granted, if it was any other person he would not have been standing in front of him.

"Anyway... I want to tell you something.. James is planning on something. An insider told me about it." Scar said with a stone face. Breaker looked at him "what plan?"

"Don't know... After Grace goes to school tomorrow, we will meet at office" he ordered.

"Okay"

Next day in the morning, Grace came out of his room for breakfast. Scar looked at him and frowned "hey.. Why are you not wearing the dress I bought you?" He questioned him.

"uh? Mm well I have kept it safely in the room" Grace said with a sly smile and sat on the chair. Scar sensed that something was wrong with his speach , therefore he went into his room. There it was, all the T-shirt he bought for him was lying on the floor.. torn, dirtied and stumbled on the floor.
Scar was fuming in anger 'enough is enough..'

"Grace!!" He shouted from his room, Grace got stratled. He knows that what was Scar calling him for, Scar came out of his room and came to Grace "you fucking explaining this.....!!" He shouted and dragged him by his wrist with a strong grip. Grace was in pain "Sc.. Scar it hurts. Leave me... Leave me.." He pleaded him but Scar was already out of his mind he ignored his pleading.

There was a T-shirt and a denim pant which was still in a good condition. He picked it up and closed the door and threw Grace on the bed. "Remove your clothes" Scar ordered him. Grace looked at him in shock "w..what?! No" he shuddered in fear.

Scar didn't ordered him second time he approached Grace. Grace crawled back in fear but Scar pulled him by his legs and pined down his both hands with his one hand. "Yo.. You what are you doing? Let me go." He tried to struggle to get out of his grip, but as always he failed. "You asked for it" without any warning Scar opened Grace's shirt, Grace was so shocked because this was so sudden. "You bastard leave me!! I said leave!!" ...

But Scar didn't stop... He went on to continue to undress him, his moments was so harsh that he was hurting the little boy beneath him. Grace tried his best to not cry but at last he was forced to cry at the end, "l..leave me~~" tears rolled down his cheeks. Scar stopped his moments,and looked at Grace. He felt that it was too harsh on him, he got up from the bed and threw the clothes on him who was lying on the bed showing his chest which was red in shade because of exhaustion (he removed his shirt).
"I... Warned you, but you continued your... Well now wear your dress and come down" Scar said with a slight guilt in his voice. And went out of the room.

Grace looked at him leaving 'you literally crossed your line today'
.
.
.
.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hey ., I am back 🙋🏽 how are you all?
At last I'm free from my exams(I don't know if I will pass😂) so its my vacations now so I will update frequently... I hope this chapter was OK😅.

Thank you for reading 😊
And don't forget to like and comment.