33. HE WILL HAVE TO PAY

"Hey, how can you leave me alone?" Grace asked whining as he pulled Scar by his sleeves. Scar looked at him with softness filled in his eyes "oh, I'm so sorry baby. But this is really important that's why, other wise I wouldn't leave you like this. And don't worry Doremon will accompany you till I come back and also Tracy will also come in few minutes, so you are not alone and can enjoy some moments with your friends" he said smiling sweetly at him. Grace crinkled his nose and looked at Doremon who was busy bickering with Breaker and then turned towards Scar "is it really very important?" he asked tilting his head with a sweet smile on his face and batted his eyelashes. Scar chuckled at his actions "not convincing enough, and yes its really very important. I promise I will come back by evening"

Grace huffed, even after asking so cutely how can he still reject him? "ok, then I guess I will just wait for you to come back home" he said giving up and plopping back on the bed. Scar ruffled his hair "I swear I will come back by 9, please" he said as he looked at him with pleading eyes. Grace smiled and then let him go "ok, I know"

"Hey, lets go" Scar called Breaker and left from there. Breaker pinched Doremon's cheeks one last time "ok im going bye, cry baby" he said as he winked at him. Even though Doremon wanted to be angry at him, but he was still blushing as he stared at the leaving shadow of Breaker and then he walked towards Grace and plopped down beside him "jerk!" he cursed under his breath.

"He is gone" Grace said as he chuckled "I know, that's why im saying" Doremon said as he sighed, he looked at the ceiling and said "I wish I had someone like Scar in my life to love me and take care of me" Grace turned his head to look at him "well, Breaker is pretty much good for you in that case"

"Oh come on,I hate that jerk"

"I and Scar are together because of a dirty past and we had to go through a lot but you can choose your love whenever you want. Trust me, to have a partne like you is really a blessing" Grace said as he also looked at the empty ceiling. Doremon smiled coyly as turned towards Grace "Are you planning to cheat on Scar, with me?" he said as he jumped upon Grace "get off from me, you stupid monkey. What are you doing?" Doremon started tickling him, which made Grace laugh histerically and roll on the bed

"Let me inform this to Scar" Tracy said as she looked at them, both of them stopped in the middle of their action. Grace was lying on the bed with Doremon on top of him, the both looked at Tracy and then at each other. "eww" both of them acted like gaging and then Grace kicked Doremon off of his body making him fall from the bed. "You really think I will start an affair with this stupid monkey?" Grace said making fun of Doremon, "huh? same here, who will like a nerd like him?"

Tracy laughed at both and sat down on the chair next to the bed. "I have Scar to love me and I love him too" "oh is it? then mister let me tell you, I have Breaker to love me and I like him too" and after hearing this everyone was surprised in the room, and after moment of silence Grace started laughing "hahaha! I knew it, I knew it... Yes I knew it! And you were calling him a jerk right now..." Grace rolled off on the bed making fun of him. Tracy also started laughing, Doremon covered his cheeks with the palm of his hands so that they cannot see the shade of pink that is covering his cheeks "hey,its not like that... I .. Just.." Now after busting the truth himself he cannot hide, and even if he tries to hide it, Grace won't believe him.

"Hey,its OK we are your friends, why are you hiding it from us. We won't tell this anyone" Tracy patted him giving an assuring smile, Doremon looked at her shyly "but he will, you know what he was saying yesterday evening while coming back? He said that we are going to create a bunch of lovers and all. He and Scar are already a couple and he wants me and Breaker to be a couple as well and also you and Gunner" he said kicking Grace on his legs who was still laughing on the bed. Tracy looked at Grace with her wide open eyes and pink little cheeks "Me ... and G..Gunner? You can say that Doremon likes Breaker that's why you are doing this but me..?"

"Is it? Then why were you blushing right now?" Grace asked wriggling his eyebrows. Tracy coughed embarrassedly and chuckled "well.... He isn't that bad ... For a crush I guess" she said looking at Grace, he smiled "see, that's how you do it... At least she is not a dumb ass like you" Grace said sticking out his tongue at Doremon, to which Doremon replied by throwing a pillow at his face. And then it led to a pillow fight.
.
.
.
Meanwhile in the office.

"So, we are going to burn down his godowns and other illegal factories?" Gunner asked, with a deep frown on his brows. Scar shrugged nonchalantly, and continued playing with his knife. Breaker sighed and looked at Gunner and then at Scar "but, that will create a great havoc inside the market. And it can lead to our gangs disbandment. Its a great risk" he said. "I don't care, we have always tried to tolerate him and have waited to take an action against him, But this time he took this game way too far and now he will have to pay for it"

"We know how much Grace matters to you, and that's the reason you should think about it again, Don't let your mind work so recklessly, Just think before doing something" Gunner tried to negotiate. "And even if you want to blow up his covers, how will you do it?" Breaker asked. Its not that easy to do something dangerous like this within the circle, because you can never trust anyone in his field. You need a big support to execute such plans. Scar sighed "I don't know, we can plan something" he said.

"Scar, do you have something on your mind?" Gunner asked. Scar nodded his head slowly "Do you know Martin?" he questioned as he looked at Gunner and Breaker. They thought for a second and nodded their head "what it has to do with him?"

"Come here.. so the plan is" and after a few minutes of silence, their was just expression of shock on their faces "Scar, are you sure?" Gunner asked. Scar smirked evilly at them

.

.

.

"I'm sure, This time I will surely take down that b@stard"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading ❤

And don't forget to like and comment🙂

Have a nice day