🐮1🐮

🐮

"Nooo..." jungkook groaned frustratedly as he shook the empty milk carton in his right hand and held the fridge door with his left.

It was an especially hot summer afternoon, the sun was high and had shown no signs of going down anytime soon and so the strawberry blonde haired boy thought it would be a great idea to surpass this time with a good, old, classic glass of milk, banana milk obviously, the boy never favored the original milk or cow milk others would call it, he always thought how people could stand to drink such a thing, it had absolutely no trace of sugar and tasted sour, just gross.

On the other hand banana milk was sweet and tasted like bananas which was the boy's favorite fruit, giving him another reason as to why he liked the drink. But his plan was ruined upon finding out that his banana milk was all finished, how splendid, Note the sarcasm.

Making his way over to the trash can positioned on the left of the back door which led to his almost empty back yard which only had a clothes line. what more could it need right? The boy wasn't the greatest at outdoors decorating which can be seen by the lack of items he had in his back yard, he threw the empty milk carton into the trash can and plopped himself onto his soft, comfy washed out blue couch.

Pulling out his silver IPhone from the pocket of his grey sweatpants, he unlocked it clicking the google search bar.

Milk delivery services near me.

What? I need my banana milk and I'm too lazy to go out and buy some myself.

He scrolled until he found a company selling banana milk, he clicked on it not paying attention to which milk option he chose and proceeded to type the amount of milk he wanted and clicked done.

Are you sure this is what you want?

Yes | No

Thank you for purchasing our milk we hope you enjoy it!!!

🐮