🐮4🐮

🐮

"Jimin you won't believe what just happened!!!". I yelled into the phone.

"This better be good cause you're trying to make me deaf over it". Jimin responded in a playful sarcastic way.

"A really cute girl delivered my banana milk!!!". I said bouncing on my couch excitedly.

"Awwww~ jungkookie has a crush on the milk delivery girl". He responded teasingly.

I noticed his teasing but brushed it off and continued to talk about the cute delivery girl.

"Jimin she's so flipping beautiful, she has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, sunkissed skin, hazel brown eyes and big plump cherry coloured lips, oh man! you should've seen her yourself!" I said smiling to myself.

"where was that amazing description skills when we had to write descriptive essays in highschool?". He said laughing loudly.

Not even waiting for a response he started talking again.

"Soooo... did you get her number?". Jimin asked intrigued by his best friend's newly found crush.

I slumped into my couch.

"No... I didn't, I tried to get her name but she didn't get the hint and she left like right after giving me the milk". I replied softly becoming upset.

"Oh well she probably doesn't give out her name like that, think about it, would you want random people know who you are?" He said noticing a change in my mood.

"Yeah, you're right!". I agreed to his assumption.

"Yes so don't worry you'll get her name, well I gotta go, I'll talk to you tomorrow bye kookie!". He said reassuringly then bidding me goodbye.

"Alright I won't, goodbye Jimin!". I said bidding him goodbye.

I put down my phone and went to open my banana milk only to find out it's actually cow milk.

🐮