𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭

WELCOME!!

WELCOME!!

Author's comments
I've been wanting to write an original story for awhile now instead of writing fanfic's all the time. I've been working on this book for some time but I've been scared to publish it as it isn't something that I normally write, it's been sitting in my drafts for quite some time. So after awhile of thinking and debating with myself I've finally decided to publish and let other people read it!

It might suck so I apologise in advance. I'm honestly writing this for my own entertainment and I wanted to try something different. There will most definitely be cliches in this, so I'm sorry if you don't like cliches. This book will be set in Ohio, I'm not from there so I apologise if I get anything wrong, if I do and you notice don't be afraid to tell me!

There is no set time/day that I update. I'll try my best to update daily (or weekly), but sadly I do have a life outside of Wattpad and I am required to do daily human things.

If you like the book please vote and comment, as it shows me that someone is actually reading and liking it. Please feel free to give me feedback as it will help me improve my story and I'll most likely be looking for it.

Summary
The Hideout.

A small café on the outskirts of a small village in Ohio, where angsty teenagers go and hangout with friends whilst drinking coffee and eat baked goods.

Bailey Miller is one of those teenagers, minus the friends part. Bailey suffers with anxiety which makes it difficult for her to come out of her shell and make friends. The Hideout is her safe place, a place where she can calmly read a book and slowly sip away at her coffee.

That is until she bumps into three boys at the café, which she instantly recognises them as the three bad boys from school that everyone either wants to be with, wants to be them or are simply just scared of them. The three boys are immediately intrigued by her, one of them more than the other two.

So, what happens when they suddenly dub themselves as her friends and try and get Bailey to come of her shell? But there's also something up with these boys that Bailey can't quite put her finger on, will she found out what these boys are hiding?

Other
If you have any questions about the book please feel free to comment them, or message me privately. I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!