Chapter 9

Jason's Point Of View

I woke up to the birds chirping from outside. I opened my eyes and still realized that I was in the same old shitty motel. I turn over and see Madison still sleeping who was in my bed. Woah.. when did she get here? She was facing the other way so I couldn't see her face. She looked so gentel when she's sleeping.

"Hey baby girl. When did you get here?" I teased playfully as I shook her sholder.

She woke up and turned her head slowly with her eyes hald open and half closed.

"Mmm Jason...." she said as she closing her eyes again and her head sinking into the pillow again. I chucked to myself. She's so cute when she's so tired. I shook her sholder again.

"Don't worry. I wore a condon last night. Nothing to worry about" I whispeared in her ear. Her head shot up and her eyes were fully open. She no longer looked tired.

"WHAT?!" she shrieked. She started to look around the bed, panicking.

"Sheesh! I was just kidding! I wanted you to wake up!" I chuckled as I putted my hands up in defence.

"Jason!!" she whined as she pushed me on my chest.

"It was just a joke! Don't worry. Nothing happened last night. Well..." I winked

"Jason!!!!" she whined again as her cheeks turned a light pink. Haha! Made her blush!

"Hey, why did you sneak into my bed last night? Well if you wanted to make something happen last night you should of told me! I would be happy too" I winked.

She blushed even more and turned her head away so I wouldn't see.

"I was just frightened of the thunder-storm last night." she said with her head still turned away.

"Were you really?" I asked

"Yeah." she said, turning her head back to face mine. We were both sitting crossed legged on the bed. I looked into her hazel brown eyes. Those beautiful eyes. She looked back into my eyes and we were gazing in each other's eyes for a few minutes. We didn't even care what we were doing. It's like we were hipnotized by each other's eyes.

She looked back down and blushed again. I could see a smile form on her face.

"We have to get going. Nate would be wondering where we are." I said.

"It's only 7:34 though" she whined as she stretched her arms out infront of her, signalling she still wants to sleep. I smirked.

"Come on. Don't be lazy. We're just going to get out of this shitty motel and just get our selves cleaned up at my house." I suggested.

"Fine. But do I still have to be locked up in your room?" she asked.

I froze. I had such a fun time yesterday with her. We really connected. I want her to be useful to me. I didn't want her to be tortured in my room alone without decent food. Why did I trust her? I have this feeling inside of me that I should trust her. She hasn't tried to escape from me for the past couple of hours.

"You can lounge around the house if you want but I'm keeping an eye on your sexy ass" I smirked.

She widen her eyes, a wide smile appeared on her face. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same.

"Thanks! I promise I won't try to escape" she exclaimed.

"No problem" I answered back smiling.

I guess she was happy that she wouldn't have to be locked in a room alone. At least she can see and explore the house since she's practically going to be living there. We both unwrapped our arms from each other. I stood up and got and grabbed my clothes off the floor. Madison watched me change in my jeans, shirt and hoodie. After putting my sunglasses above my eyes and my pulled up my hoodie, both of us walked off to the front desk. There was the same old woman.

"We're checking out." I said in a low raspy voice. I hope no one noticed since there's several families in the lobby right now.

I handed back the key to the room and she typed and clicked away on the computer. I paid and then left the building. Smelling the fresh air and smelling the rain that has fallen from last night. The sky was dark and grey and the air was moist. We approched the car and Madison and I got in. I put the key in the ignition as we both buckled our seatbelts. I drove out of the parking lock and started to drive back home. Honestly, I had no clue where we were but I had a a sence of where to head too.

As I drove in silence all I could think about was Madison. I have to admit it. I am in love with her. Her looks, her personality, the way she blushes, the way she makes me smile. She's fucking perfect. These past days I've been falling deeper and deeper for her. I don't show it though. I only think about it. I never felt like this before. I have never loved a girl the way I loved Madison. I want to show her that. I want to let her know that I love her.

Madison's Point Of View

As Jason drove back to his house, all I could do was think about him. His looks, personality, humor. He seems like a sweet guy. Somehow he makes me so happy even though he put me through all this. I wanted to say it. To show it. But what if he doesn't feel the same way? I admit it, I love Jason McCann. The kidnapper. The bomber. The murderer. But to me, behind all those things he does and say, he's so innocent. He's sweet. He's perfect.

I snapped out of my thoughts and felt the car hault. I looked outside the window and we pulled over to the side of the rode. I was confussed. We weren't even there yet. I turned back to Jason.

"Jason, why did we-"

I was cut off. To Jason's lips smashing into mine.

__________________________________________________

OOO LALA ;D What do you guys think of this chapter? Please comment below!! :)

I started high school this September and so far I'm LOVING it!! :) but the sad thing is that I can't post as much because off all the homework and stuff.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, vote and FAN! <3 LOVE YOU GUYS! :D