The confesion

Reid POV

"Where am I?" "You're at the hospital" I hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes and Morgan starts to come into focus "what happened?" I say "you overdosed... do you remember?" asked Morgan "no. where is everyone?" I asked wearily "they're outside ,you want me to get them? they'll be thrilled to see you." Asked Morgan "sure" I said reluctantly "ok I'll be back" said Morgan walking out the room a few seconds later everyone walked in "hey Reid how you feeling?" asked Emily "WHYS EVERYONE ASKING THAT IM FINE!" I said "I'm sorry Reid" said Emily scared "I'm just kidding Emily I'm ok except my arm hurts..." I said chuckling a little "oh Reid don't do that, it scared me!" said Emily everyone laughed at the fact Reid was back to his slightly sarcastic self. "hey guys I'm sorry for everything and I love all of you" I said "its fine we love you too bud" said Emily "thanks guys but I'm really tired so ... " I said " hey yeah let him get some rest" said Hotch. then everyone proceeded to hug me and walked out just when Morgan was about to walk out I called for him to come see "yeah?" Morgan said "come here I need to say something" I said waving him to me Morgan walked over leaning over Reid "yes?" Morgan asked Reid reaches his hands up pulling Morgan into his lips and began to kiss him passionately for a while until Morgan pulled away "sorry" Reid whines "don't be" Morgan leans down kissing Reid their lips moving in sync until they pulled apart for air when they do they see Hotch starring at them in the corner "oh my gosh! I'm sorry sir!" Morgan says Hotch looks at him and smiles "I owe Garcia $5" "what!" Morgan gapes at his smiling boss "she betted you would hook up this year I voted next." Hotch says and walks out giving Garcia $5 and everyone looks at us laughing slightly "well that was interesting" Reid says Morgan looks around in shock "hey baby it's not that bad" Reid says smiling at him "I'm so confused!" Morgan says "hehe I love you" oh my gosh I can't believe I just said that out loud! "you you love me?" Morgan says "I'm sorry" Reid says " I love you too" Morgan says pulling Reid into a passion filled kiss "awe!" we hear coming out of the hallway "hey love birds get a room" we hear Rossi say outside "hey we have a room!" Morgan said which made Rossi smile. Morgan scurried to the door smiled at everyone then closed the door and blinds. everyone went home and Morgan slept cuddling Reid tightly.