16 Ways To Annoy Dolores Umbridge

I'M BACK BITCHES! Back by popular demand is 16 way to annoy, so let it begin with 16 ways to annoy Umbridge. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

16 Ways to annoy Dolores Umbridge:

1. Paint her office black and yellow

2. Put a enchantment spell on her door, so every time she walks in the song Stupid Hoe by Nicki Minaj plays.

3. Take down all of the cat plates and replace them with moving Justin Bieber posters.

4. Dye all of her clothes green.

5. In the middle of class stand up on the table and start doing air guitar to the guitar solo in Five Colours In Her Hair by Mcfly.

6. Hand her a leaflet advertising Dumbledore's Army.

>7. Make sure that on the leaflet that being the inquiztal squad is for goody goody to shoes, teachers pets that all pick there noises and then flick.

8. Everytime she has a tantrum, stand up with open arms ask if it's 'the time of the month'

>9. When she screams at you reply with 'does somebody need a hug'

10. Ask her 101 questions

11. Tell her your engaged to Cornelius Fudge.

>12. Get her to drink polyjuice potion and turn into cornelius fudge by slipping it into her tea duringdetention

>13. Inform Dumbledore that she really was Cornelius in disguise. Get her thrown out of the Hogwarts.

14. Send her a 101 Yo mama jokes special delivery by the royal mail muggle postal service.

>15. Make sure it includes jokes such as 'Yo mama's so fat that the Sorting Hat put her in all four houses!' and 'Yo Mama's so fat, her Patronus is a Double-Whopper with Cheese.' and 'Yo mama's the only mute prostitue in Hogsmeade. They call her "dumb-le-whore"!

16. Put the Imperio curse on her and make her write out "I must not wear pink" a hundred times with that evil skin engraving pen of hers.