000

A sacrifice bought her into the wheel of reincarnation. However, for a god was it simply as reincarnating into the mundane world?

I had been on the run for the last five hundred years. Five hundred years of living in total isolation and seclusion. Nevertheless, without the news of my death, it isn't enough to satisfy him.

She was now nothing more than a new born child, living with the identity of the prestigious princess, daughter of the Northern Tyrant.

A man who cannot allow a woman who refused to return his love to ruin his name, it was of course the woman, I, that he had to ride himself of.

She hadn't known about anything, only seeing the colourful toys and the strict nanny beside her.

After the wedding five hundred years ago, I made a run for it. Before he had entered my bed chambers for the wedding night, I had made sure to disguise myself as a servant and flee. It wasn't very difficult to, with my hobby of messing around with the different materials to create realistic looking face masks, I had opted for an extremely common appearance that would allow me to easily be looked over.

I was able to easily escape.

The first time she had met her so called Norther Tyrant father, he had insisted in pinching her fluffy cheeks, irritated she had thrown her rattle straight into his stiff face.

It was without a doubt a dangerous feat, after all a woman was to accept what had been planned out for her, without raising her voice to deny, only bow her head and accept. However, she wasn't willing, no matter what, she was only to live one life. She wanted to live it how she wanted to.

She had to say, for some reason the feeling was rather nice, a person, whose face was unmoving and expressionless made a face of first confusion, then realisation, then finally fury.

So, I ran.

So, the baby her had burst out laughing in pure joy at the changing expression on his face.

I ran and fled down south, where the kingdom of Zoiwen was. I had been hiding there for three years before I moved again. However, on the road to the next country I encountered a strange man who offered to take me in a disciple.

I will never forget the flamboyant way he dressed or the energetic view he had on life. I made no comments to his erratic views and let him be. However, he would not leave me alone till I had agreed to become his student, and from then on, I reluctantly accepted.

It was strange to see how his face then froze again after my laugh, before the undenied amount of warmth filled his eyes.

Thus, I spent four hundred years deep within a forest, living inside a sect called the Four Lotuses Sect. Eventually I became an Elder, from under the heavy training of my Shifu. He had taught me pill refining and weapon making. My martial arts were one of the best within the sect.

Each day from then became eventful, she spent a large amount of her time with her father, wherever he was she was, whatever he did she accompanied.

However, that all came to an end when a disciple from the sect tattled out to the outsiders who I was after seeing my portrait on the wanted poster in the city of Oriadith. Hence, causing the downfall of the sect and the death of my Shifu.

But there was something she had been wondering for a while. Where was her mother?

I did not cry for their deaths. I had never cried in my life; I had always felt that it was pointless or maybe it was because of that celestial man dressed in white and red that I had met hundreds of years ago up at a mountain top that had affected me.

It wasn't till she turned five had she realised that underneath all the warmth that her father gave her was nothing more than false lies that had been embroiled deep into her life.

Either way I did not cry as I buried those who were nice to me and left those who were not to rot out in the deep jungle air.

So that was when she decided to run.

Then I moved forward with my life, however, it didn't take long for my husband to find me. To say that he was happy to see me would be a complete lie, or if to say that he was angry would be an understatement.

She was surprised that her five-year-old body had allowed her to move so fast, so fast that the guards had difficulty trying to block her escape, her father had nearly caught her a couple of times, however she had always manged to slip away.

He was livid, and he didn't hide that fact.

Then she came across a portal, it wasn't her intention to step in. However, the surprise attack of her father had caused her to tumble forward, straight in.

However, our little meeting didn't last for long because of an unnatural occurrence happened where the sky turned black, and blue lighting struck the earth.

For me I escaped unscratched, for him he was unlucky.

That's how she found herself falling from the sky. She was pretty sure that portals weren't supposed to work this way, however this portal wasn't even marked on the map of her country.

But he didn't die.

However, she was lucky, a passer-by had heard her screams. Yes, she screamed, although she had been filled with a deep sense of betrayal from her father after she saw what she had saw that day, but nevertheless, she still wanted to survive.

She wanted to live.

So, I was safe for another century where I diligently cultivated. I knew that if he had been chasing me for four hundred years then an extra one hundred wouldn't have hurt him. So, with that thought in mind I made sure to become more powerful. He never attacked me the last time, so I do not know his current cultivation. However, I knew that that man would not let anything that had humiliated him for nearly five hundred years to go.

There the kind man who had caught her had offered her shelter, and that was where she had met him.

And I was right. Not long after my husband came knocking on my door and my death was under a blue cherry blossom tree at a cliff called Heaven's Edge. A place that only certain people could ever reach within their lifetime.

She spent thirteen years growing up under the hands of the kind man and his sons.

A shame.

She realised not long after he had taken her in, he was an Emperor, someone who ruled over his land just like that father of mine.

That was where my five hundred years came to an end.

But tragedy strikes and the whole imperial family was wiped out. Only two people stood in the end.

And that's were my life began all over again.

He and I.

A/N

Hai Hai~

I think I'm a day late....or a few hours, but mwahhhh, if you're confused....so am I, not going to lie yahehehe, but since when has the beginning of my books ever made any sense?