002

The nine white fireballs belonging to Song Fang flew forward lighting the way through the completely inky cave.

Xue Tai trembled, the hand that held his sister's was sweating, was it his sweat or was it Elder sister's?

Song Fang lead forward, his grip on the arm of Baihe Lihua was firm, his eyes flickered from left to right, he expanded his divine sense out, trying to feel each crease and fold of the cave, however, to his surprise there was absolutely nothing, not even an wall, let alone a solid object in sight.

Baihe Lihua frowned, after having been slightly injured internally, her divine sense weren't as strong as it could be. The pill that Song Fang had fed her was nothing more than a pill to sooth her chaotic pulse, the backlash of her using her soul power instead of the body martial-qi. The divine sense relied on the soul's power of the cultivator.

The reason why she told them to advance, was because although she felt uneasy to enter, but nevertheless entered anyway, was because each of them still had the spirit flute. Hence even if they managed to get badly injured, it wasn't to the point that they would die as long as they still had a little bit of breath left, it was enough to blow the spirit flute.

The four slowly travelled through the cave, each step they took was with extreme caution.

After a while of wandering, Baihe Lihua frowned as she tried to sharpen her eye senses, but to her dismay there seems to only be darkness upon darkness.

Suddenly a soft high pitch ringing noise vibrated around them.

"Do you hear that?"

Song Fang tensed up as his grip on the arm of Baihe Lihua tightened, he stiffly nodded his head, his eyes sharp and his body tense ready for any unexpected attacks.

The twins shivered as they felt an odd sense of coldness that had nothing to nothing to do with the natural bleakness that ice would emit out.

"Th-That... Lord, I want to go home." Xue Tai whinned as he wanted to cry, for some reason he felt more reassured if he faced an army of demonic beasts than having to be in this cave, facing this scary humming noise right now.

Xue Bao who was normally cheerily ad her little brother also had the same thoughts, as her grip on both Baihe Lihua's robe and her brother's hand tightened, her body shivered slightly as she walked.

Baihe Lihua eyes flashed with a sense of amusement, her red lips twitched, itching to smile, a strange contrast with the restlessness her body was extruding. Weren't these two the ones who wanted to come finds this mythical cave after they heard a certain story teller giving a dramatic speech the other day?

She reaches out and gently pat the shaking small hand that were tightly gripping onto her robes.

Xue Bao was startled when she felt feathers brushing against her hand, however, after she realised it was Baihe Lihua she felt more confident. Yes, they still had the insanely over powered Baihe Lihua, their amazing leader, what are they to fear?

Her mood also affected Xue Tai as he felt more reassured in his heart, when he senses the fear that surrounded his sister began to dim, his' also gradually evaporated into thin air.

As the four took three more steps, suddenly white light appeared before them.

!!!!

Shocked, the four people had shielded their eyes in reflex and formed a square shaped defence, Baihe Lihua and Song Fang and the front, while the twins were pushed behind them.

Baihe Lihua really wanted to keep her eyes open, in case her already weak senses failed to detect any danger, but the light was really too painful to contend against as she tightly closed her eyes and used her arm that was gripped by Song Fang to unconsciously shield the two young twins beside her.