𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 1. ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖

"ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ... ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ."

Once the Tiger family arrived in the new Pride they were instantly welcomed. Azura's parent shot to see their old friends again, but Azura was still down about leaving her friends.

"Nafasi, Amira...this is our daughter Azura." Safi introduced her daughter to her old friends.

"Ah...the one with the gift. We heard a lot of great things about you Azura. I'm well impressed on how you handled the issue with Giza." Nafasi said as he gave a kind smile to Azura who blushed.

"T-thank you....I've learned well from many good people. I didn't do it all alone." Azura said as her smiled at her parents before looking back at Nafasi.

"We want you to meet our son Hekima. Oh where is that boy..?" Nafasi said as he looked around. Everyone turned their heads to look around before a voiced called out.

"Right here dad." A young white tiger cub said a she came up beside his parents. Azura looked at the tiger and smiled. The Male tiger cub seemed nice, and he was kind of cute.

Stop it Azura...you still love Kion.

Hekima saw Azura and his smile grew brighter. He stepped up to her and bowed. "You must be Azura." He said and Azura blushed.

"Such a gentleman." Safi said and Azura wanted to cover her mother's mouth before she embarrassed her.

"Why don't you kids run off and play. I'm sure Hekima wouldn't mind showing you around." Amira said as she smiled at the two young Cubs. Hekima nodded excitedly and backed up a bit.

"Come on Azura, I can show you all the fun places around here." Hekima said and Azura happily followed after him. She stopped and looked back at her parents before following Hekima.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she ran beside Hekima. The Male tiger cub was surprised on how fast Azura was, but he forgot that she was gifted.

"The water hole! It's usually around the time where a lot of animals are there." Hekima said and Azura frowned. She missed the old watering hole.

The two Cubs stopped as they reached the water hole and had a hit of water to drink. Hekima came up first and smiled down at Azura, who was still drinking.

"What brings you here?" Hekima asked and Azura froze and lifted her head to look at Hekima. She didn't want to tell him the real reason why her family was here just yet. She wanted to fully trust Hekima before. She told him.

"Just reasons." She shrugged, trying to play it off, but Hekima knew that it was a lie, but he didn't question it.

"Do you miss your old home?" Hekima asked and Azura nodded and looked down at the water trying not to cry. Now that she was really away from her friends, all the emotions were starting to hit her.

"I'm sorry I asked." Hekima quickly added as he noticed the change of emotion in the female tiger cub.

Azura shook her head and smiled a bit. "Yeah, I miss my old home...a lot. It will take some time to get used to be here, but it will all get better." Azura said and Hekima chuckled.

"Glad to see you're keeping it together. If you ever need a friend, I'll always be there for you Azura." Hekima said, stepping up closer to Azura making her breath hitch. She looked up into his forest colored eyes and smiled.

"Thank you Hekima." Azura said.

The two Cubs ran off to have some their own little adventures. Hekima wasn't a rebound. He was a band aid to cover Azura's open wound. He helped her move on from her past. Sure Azura still thought of her old friends, especially Kion.