Remembering... Is Painful

Sorry but quite a few flashbacks in this chapter, but it’s for a reason and you'll find out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Shizuku's POV

I was sitting my Sasuke's room refusing to come out, yes, I was being over exaggerative, but I don’t give a shit.

“Shizuku! Come out!” Sasuke banged on the door. Oh did I mention that I wasn’t even letting him in?

Guess I forgot -_-

I stayed quiet, letting silent tears fall down my cheeks, the pain was immense.

‘Physical pain heals, but the pain of the heart is hard to get rid of.’

That’s what Gaara once told me, and I have finally made sense of it.

“Shizuku!” Sasuke yelled.

I didn’t reply, face down on the bed with the pillow in my face.

“Come on, please. You’re really worrying me, Shizuku, say something.” I stayed silent. “Shizuku!”

I huffed, tired of his banging on the door, “Hmmmm?!”

“Are you okay?” He asked though the door.

“Yeah!” I scoffed, “Of course! Before you came I had music on and I was dancing like crazy!” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah right. Just open the door.”

I sighed as I got up and slowly opened the door, showing my tear stained face to my older brother.

“Damn, you look horrible.”

I rolled my eyes, “Because that’s what every girl wants to hear.” He chuckled.

“Is he bothering you that much?” He asked, I nodded.

“Well damn him, he don’t deserve you anyway. Don’t worry.” He patted my head and smirked. I smiled slightly and nodded. “Come outside.” He pulled me up and I walked forward.

“Yeaaah…. No. See ya.” I waved, he raised an eyebrow amused and chuckled.

“No, you will come with me.” He smiled evilly.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, “NO! STOP!”

“Yeaaah… No.” He imitated and mocked me.

“FUCK YOU! AHHH!!! RAPE!! RAPE!!! RAAAAAPE!!!” I shouted while being dragged on the ground.

“We could do this the easy way, OR the hard way…” He told me.

“EASY WAY! EASY WAY!” I yelled, he smirked and let me go, I fake cried and latched myself on Sasuke’s arm. He sighed and walked forward, into the training ground, I let go of him not to embarrass myself and followed him. Another load of experiments were here, I grinned.

“Pweeaase?” I gave him innocent puppy eyes, and he winced, looking away.

“You dirty little cheater. Ugh, fine go on.” I grinned again and took my Katana out, and aimed it at one.

“Sword technique, blue fire crash!” It gusted out at that one and he… well, died. ^_^

“Fire style! Fireball jutsu!” A couple more died, and I grinned, they ran at me, shouting their pathetic battle cries, and nope, not even touching me. Heh heh.