ben's first procalamation

Mal: once upon a time long long ago well more like 20 years ago belle married her beast in front of six thousands of their closest personal friends.

Zoey: big cake yeah so instead of a honeymoon beast United all of the kingdoms and got him self elected king of  the United states of auradon he rounded up all the villains and sidekicks really interesting people and booted them off to the isle of the lost.

(Y/n): with a magical barrier to keep them them there this is the is my hood no magic no wifi no way out or so I thought.

Nicole: hang on you're about to meet us but first this happened.

Adam: how is it possible that your going to be crowned king next month you're just a baby.

Belle: he's turning 16 dear.

Ben: hey pops.

Adam: sixteen he's far young to be crowned king I didn't make a good decision till I was at least 42.

Belle: uh you decided to marry me at 28 .

Adam: obviously you were a teapot kidding.

Ben: mom dad I've chosen my first official proclamation I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in auradon every time I look out to the island I feel like they've been abandoned.

Adam: the children of our sworn enemies living in among us.

Ben: well we start out with a few at first only ones that need our help the most I've already chosen them.

Adam: have you.

Belle: I gave you a second chance. who are their parents?

Ben: cerala de vil jafar evil queen maleficent and the Cheshire cat.

Adam: maleficent she the worst villain in the land.

Ben: dad just hear me out her.

Adam: I won't hear of it they are guilty of unspeakable crimes.

Ben: dad their children are innocent don't you think they deserve a shot of a normal life dad.

Adam: I suppose the children are innocent.

Belle: well done shall we.