I drive to the university as I get out of the car that are a bunch of people crowding me. I shoo them away so I can walk through the hallway. I walk to Shancai and my mouth drops in shock. "Shancai!? You got the joker card??" I say in shock. "Let me play with you! I'm the only one who can win against Si!" I say. "Fine." She says. I grab her hand and drag her into the bridge room. "What's up bitches?" I say to the boys. Si looks at me in shock,"What are you doing here?" he says. "I'm here to assist my friend." I say. I smirk at him. "Shancai! Chose what you want if You win!" I say. "I want Daoming Si to be my assistant." She says. I smile at him,"you hear that Si?" He rolls his eyes. "Let's play" Ximen says. "Pick you card" ximen says. I memorized the deck so I already knew the joker was in the middle of the deck. "Place your cards" Ximen looks at me. I smirk at him. I place my card down. "I win bitches. Daoming Si you're now Shancai's assistant" they all looked at me in shock. Lei and Jing just stared at me. "우리는 승자입니다." I brag. "Shancai," I say "You need to pack for the trip" I wink at her. She smiles at me before giving me a hug. "What would I do without you?" She whispers. She breaks the hug. "Daoming si!" She yells at him. "take my bag!" I giggle. "Wha-no!" He says. "You're my assistant!" She says.