Week one: September 20th-27th

So this week I will only be pairing one of your books up. This is because they will alternate if you have two books. If not no worries that's just more reviews for your one book! :3

I have paired you up the best I could. You will notice other partners will have to do less or more, that is because you have a longer or shorter book, as does your partner. 

If you have any questions/concerns/problems, PM me and I will reply asap!

Prologue does not count as a first chapter, kay? :)

@THEhanzelWriter and her book: "Fix Me" is paired with@IsabelleLoveYou with her book: "Book of Seven Demons". ~*Read the first four chapters of each other's book. Comment twice with a few sentences of constructive criticism and what you think.~*

@Runaway1234 and her book: "Locked it up" is paired up with @xSparklyKissx with her book: "A Different Perspective". ~*Read the first two chapters of each other's book. Comment twice with a few sentences of constructive criticism and what you think.~*

@Jessicacheerbear417 and her book: "Fearless" is paired up with @TaniaS97 with her book: "The Wild Ride". ~*Read the first five chapters of each other's book. Comment twice with a few sentences of constructive criticism and what you think.~*

@MsBennett and her book: "Anon" is paired up with Me(@Hostile_Jam) with her book: "In a Bitter and Unfamilar World".  ~*Read the first three chapters of each other's book. Comment twice with a few sentences of constructive criticism and what you think.~*

I never knew it would be this hard -.-

It took an hour to put all this together. Please do your part and have fun!!

On the 25th of September, we will have a mid week activity that you will answer questions about your partners book. Dont miss it!! 

When you are finished with your partners book, comment 'Finished'!

You must finish your part by the 27th of Septmeber! If you are going to be late, PM me. If you don't let me know, you will have a strike to be kicked out.

~Hostile_Jam