Week two: September 27th- October 4th

Hey guys!! 

So announcement:

A lot... And I mean A LOT more people joined the club, so please be patient, because it takes 3 whole hours to pair everyone up with their preferences, length of stories... etc..  

ALSO. Add this book to your library so that you can seee the updates!!

AND LASTLY Do your part. A couple people last week failed to do any of their part in 7 days. Please don't be slackers.

And if something comes up (I know shit happens in everyday life), Please PM me if you can't do your part.

When you are finished with your partners book, comment 'Finished'!

You comment on each chapter you read, 2+ sentences on what you think and what could be improved. Prologue does not count as a first chapter, kay? :)

@THEhanzelWriter and her book: "Destiny Maybe" is paired with @shadeslayer197 with her book: "It's A Long Story". ~*Read/comment the first two chapters of each other's book.

@xSparklyKissx and her book:"A Different Perspective" is paired up with with @AceDash2014 her book: "Perfection"~*Read/comment the first three chapters of each other's book. 

@Jessicacheerbear417 and her book: "Fearless" is paired up with @MsBennett with her book: "Anon"~*Read/comment the first four chapters of each other's book.

@LizDao and her book: "Hunted Hunters" is paired up with Me(@Hostile_Jam) with her book: "How To Befriend the Gifted".  ~*Read/comment the first six chapters of each other's book.

@IsabelleLoveYou and her book: "S.I.S." is paired up with @AMEdwards with her book: "Plight of an Empire".  ~*Read/comment the first seven chapters of each other's book.

@TaniaS97 and her book: "The Wild Ride" is paired up with @theMUSICisReal with her book: "Leaves".  ~*Read/comment the first four chapters of each other's book.

@Rachel_Moore_ and her book: "The Hidden World" is paired up with @xxLadyKnight with her book: "You Wish".  ~*Read/comment the first five chapters of each other's book.

@FateMadeMeFaux and her book: "My son's father" is paired up with @Dragon_of_Writing with her book: "Shadows".  ~*Read/comment the first two chapters of each other's book.

@SilkHoney and her book: "Dr. Procreece" is paired up with @Eekme_Inn with her book: "Whisper".  ~*Read/comment the first eight chapters of each other's book.

@LoserSaysNolol and her book: "The bodyguard scandal" is paired up with @shadeslayer197 with her book: "Broken Wings".  ~*Read/comment the first five chapters of each other's book.

@TheMaxidermist and his book: "Purgatory" is paired up with @SomeSuchCreature  with her book: "Circus of the Dark Hearts".  ~*Read/comment the first six chapters of each other's book.

@Qaida01 and her book: "Excalibur" is paired up with @Hostile_Jam  with her book: "The 9th Replacement Princess".  ~*Read/comment the first three chapters of each other's book.

There are a lot of people so if I missed you, PM me.

Also if I put, 'her' instead of him or vice versa, exuse me haha. Its hard to tell on Wattpad.

When you are finished with your partners book, comment 'Finished'!