Chapter 10

Okay, this story should end lin like 5 chapters or less (or more idk?) and its gonna get emosh so GRAB YOUR TISSUE! HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE!

.

.

.

Its been two days since me and jean had sex. He's been treating me more passionately now and his kisses where more seductive. 'was this what starts off our official relationship?' i thought to myself. Jean seemed sweeter, mabye he was nervous about touching me and caressing my body? Eh, i dont know... But today me, Jean, armin, Mikasa, Eren,Reiner and Bertl are heading down to the beach! Because Reiner has a massive care we got into his and headed out. Me and jean sat alone in the back. He kept touching my thighs and kissing me. Ah, i love this horsefaced fucker, Jean kirstien. We got to the beach and Reiner and Jean practically ripped off there clothes and ran onto the hot sand in their trunks. Reiner and Jean flopped into the sand where is was empty. It was plenty of room for us all. I walked with Eren, we talked about school. He talks about Levi alot. "Um eren..?" i asked nervously "Yeah, marco?" he said, looking up at me "are you and Levi... Dating?" Eren blushed and turned angry "N-no! W-who said that?!" yelled Eren. I chuckled and walked away when i saw Erens attentiom turm to the bar. There sat levi and Erwin. Levi beckoned Eren over and he went to him. They kissed and i was shocked. I shrugged it off anf sat with Jean "Ahhhhhhhhh!" he sighed and streched out, pulling me over. "lay with me Marco.." i smiled and reluctanly did what he said. Soon he fell asleep. Me and Reiner had a plan to pick up Jean and lay him just on the shore of the sea and we slowly run and hide in the rocks with everyone else. Reiner picked up jean, put him down on the shore and ran to the rocks, signalling us to follow. We all did, even Eren. Jean soon woke up, the sea washing over him gently. "huh...?" he looked at his feet and saw the sea for miles. "its just the sea, go back to sleep.." he whispered. "......THE SEA?!" jean shot up and looked around for us "MARCO?! REINER?! MIKASA?!" me and Reiner laughed like crazy. He fell to his knees in sadness. Me and reiner did the same, but in laughter "Shh! He'll hear you!" Armin hissed. Me and Reiner immediately stopped and watched Jean. He was now rolling around, smashing his fists into the sand. "marco..." he whispered. I couldnt take it any longer. I burst out laughing ".... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" i fell to the floor laughing and crying with amusement. Jeam heard and ran to the rocks to see me laughing. "you little fucker!" jean yelled and picked me up, kissing me "i was so scared!" i blushed and hugged him back. "so what Connie said was true?" asked reiner "yup" i replied. That moment, i felt dizzy... I was going to throw up. Jean saw it in my eyes that i was going to be sick "umm marco...?" i threw up beside eren "Hey!!" Eren yelled moving aside. I held on to jean.i felt so cold, yet so warm. 'What was happening?' i threw up again, but to the other side of jean. "we need to get him to a hospital, quickly!" Jean yelled as blood dripped from my mouth. Reiner ran to the car, Eren followed. Armin grabbed a first-aid book out of his pouch and searched in it with Mikasa. Bert helped Jean reassure me. "Jean i feel so..light" jean was practically crying "Marco.. Youre okay..." he whispered into me, kissing me. "everythings going to be okay!"