My Hobbies

I understand it's been a while since I've posted anything but, I realized how over dramatic I was being in the other chapters so I decided to give you a little more detail about my shitty self.

Drawing

I mostly draw women...
Because I love their curves and such
I tried drawing guys but that kinda back fired.
And if I do draw guys they look like abused twinks
But I did draw this one guy that looks cool.
Maybe I'll share a few pics but I don't want people to steal my work.
I also got addicted to draw galaxies on the corner of my school work...I think it's cute.

Writing

Um besides what I write on Wattpad I keep a diary of my thoughts on life and school,  that shit can get pretty deep.
Sometimes I space out and write some crazy shit. But I'm also trying to Improve my vocabulary so my books sound better.
My teacher says I'm a good writer and I'm proud of that.

Reading

I love to read
Belive it or not I'm a big fan of mystery books
Or Dramas I really like dramas.
I know it must not seems like it because of all the romance or sexual shit that's in my reading lists. To be honest I haven't read any of that shit in a while.

Photography

This is something I recently started doing, I'd wake up around 4 am and take pictues of the sunrise.
You wouldn't believe how beautiful the sky is in the morning.
Pink, purple and all sorts of sweet colors. I also took pictures of the sunset which is around the same colors as the sunrises.
I want to buy a camera so I could take better pictures but all I got is this dumb ass android.
I alsI have a go pro but haven't used it for the 7 years that I have had it for.

Music

I know it sounds dumb but I listen to so much music for a long period of time that it is a hobby for me.
Most of the time when I'm bored I listen to must and daydream.
Yeah my life is that boring.
I was gonna list the music artis I listen to but.... There's too many, I'll make another chapter for that.