Love and Lost and Hope

The chmerkovskiys had just moved into a new house in L.A. . Peta had just started her acting career starting in tv soap as a business women. Who never been married it was completely different from her real life. She was a former dancer from a hit show called Dancing with the star's where she met up with friends of hers from Burn the floor also where she she met her husband maks who didn't like at first . He was engaged to another dancer when they first met and she had a boyfriend so neither payed each other any attention back then.

She thought he was way too confident and into himself. Little did she know he would be the man she would fall In love with and marry and have child with. They had a son together named Shai who will be three a couple of born January 4, 2017 . He had his mom's hair color and lips with his dad's eyes and smile. He had the perfect combination of his parents. Peta now has to go home so she can plan her son's party. As she is driving home she is thinking about what would be like to have another child.  Once she gets home Shai runs up to her and hugs her leg then maks comes in and gives her a kiss.

It was getting late after dinner peta gave Shai a bath and put him to bed. Then she got herself ready for bed. But before she went to sleep she wanted to talk to maks about there future and having another child. After she got out of the bathroom she went over to maks and tapped him to see if still was awake . He slowly started to sit up. Peta what is it I need talk to you.  I was thinking maybe we could expanse our family.  I know you always wanted a big family and shai needs a sibling.  Peta are sure about this. Yes she said then we will start trying. Now it was time for shai Birthday party and his first hair during a Jewish ceremony. After his cut shai went join the rest of the kids outside playing in the sand box. There little was no longer  a baby . After everyone left and they put shai the bed they danced the night away. 

They had been trying for two months now Peta was convinced something was wrong her. Until two days  later she woke up a 4 am with nausea and then had to throw up. She run to the bathroom throwing up most of the morning.  Then maks got up to find her with her had over the toilet.  Maks just held her close to him. And he told her I think you maybe pregnant.  And she I think you are right.  But first I need to make a appointment to comfirm.

  Two days later she went her appointment with maks accompanying her . The doctor confirmed it she was 12 weeks along. They were so happy about it they wanted tell everyone . But two weeks later the unthinkable happened Peta a miscarriage in the middle of the night she didn't even know she until she woke up the next morning to blood in there bed.
She woke maks up crying and scared and grabbed Shai out of his bed and took her to the hospital. But it was to late the doctor  at the hospital comfired.

To be continued ....