Love and Lost Part 2

The past couple months have been rough for Peta . She has not been talking Maks much she just goes work and then comes home and goes to bed she doesn't eat much anymore.  After the miscarriage she blamed her self she didn't want to talk about it. There three son didn't understand what was going on and why his mother was hardly around and she never played with him anymore.  It was like he didn't exist to her anymore.  He somthing was going on but he didn't know what.  He starting acting out in daycare so bad that he got kicked out after the third strike and Maks had to pick him up.

   Peta had gone work already for today she acting a soap called the reckless.  Which was how she felt now after losing her second child.  She did feel hold anymore. Maks had talk with Shai once they got home he was mad but not at Shai. He knew he had to find a way to talk to Peta for the sake of there son. He told that he was going to find a way to fix things.
It was know getting late Maks fixed dinner and then put Shai to bed afterwards.  Then Peta comes in the door before she can head up stairs Maks stops her.

We need to talk Peta please you haven't talked to me in months.  I know what happen with the baby scared you it scared me too. Maks I can't do these just leave me alone. I would but I can't our son is stuffing not having his mom around and we don't talk anymore and want even look at him. Maks a course I love him very much. I just can't right now I am going to bed. Before she could Maks spoke our son got j
Kicked out of daycare today for acting out for the third time because of us Peta.

She started crying I had know idea he would sense what's going and starting out in daycare that's not like him. No it's not and it's like you to not eat either you haven't really eaten sense the miscarriage.  I am sorry Peta if it's something I did . But please talk to me tell me what's going on . I miss us when you to cuddle each and talk about our day the long walks  we use to take and of a course our love making you haven't touched me in months or even looked at me.

I love you Peta please let me help you we can take it slow if you want you don't have to tell me everything all at once if you don't want to. But just know I am here for you always pretty girl. Maks lets talk I am sorry  for everything  I thought you blamed me for the miscarriage.  I wanted to give Shai a brother or sister so bad and then I miscarried it crushed me . I know I have get passed it . But I will never be the same and I don't know if I want to have anymore children. Look I am here for you if you don't want  to have anymore children that's find.

But we need to get our family back together and start spending more time with our son. It's not just us we have to think about. I agree Maks we have to get our life on track . And then they starting kissing that had not did that in months.  Then Maks picked her up and they made love all night and into the morning. The next morning Peta was so happy that she got up and cooked breakfast. Once she was finished she went and woke Shai up Maks was still asleep. Hello my baby boy Shai woke up smiling mom he said I love you. She smiled and kissed on the head. Once they don't stairs Maks was fixing his coffee. She put Shai in his highchair and fixed him something to eat. Hello beautiful Maks said once he turned around and kissed her.

Maks I decided to take the week off I am going to s spend some time with Shai. I have three months of episodes taped so we will be going to the park and watching lots of movies . That's then I will see if I can get Shai back in daycare after this week.

To be continued. ....................