A step on the Edge

t/w: unalive.

____ can see demons since she was a child. Back then, the demons would talk to her every night. They would crawl underneath her bed. They would be in the bathroom or in her closet. She finds it very scary. When she sees the monsters, she can't do anything but hide, until priests and her mother find her hiding inside the dresser. She tried talking to her mother about the creatures wandering in her room but, her mom wouldn't believe her.

She doesn't want to see them anymore but there's nothing she can do about it. The spirit wound lasts until death.

"So... This spirit wound is not removable? I don't want to see them. They harass and torture me all the time. I always got so scared when I see their frightening faces. Save me... Anyone? Please help me!" ____ wrote it in her diary before she stood on the edge of the rooftop.

A part of her doesn't want to fall but, a part of her wants to end this pain. 

The first step near death made her remember the things she dreamed to be. The family who's always there to protect her even if they don't know what creatures lure around her everywhere.

The second step made her remember Okumura Rin, the one who's helping her to pass the obstacles in her life. The one who always disturbs her in studying for examination but, it was a good disturbance because, he has good humor that always makes her laugh and once in a while, she would forget her fears and the demons that hunt her.

She was about to end it all when...

"____!" Rin shouted and came near to her position.

"Don't come closer!" You tried to Rin from coming closer.

"____! That's the worst decision ever! If you're afraid of demons, I can help you!" Rin reasoned as he halted coming closer in the fear that she would come closers to the edge.

"I can't live anymore like this!" ____ shouted as your tear rolled down her cheeks.

"____! Think about the people who loved you; we will be so sad because of your loss!"

You cried and remembered your parents; two years ago.. they died trying to protect you.

"You don't know! You didn't know anything! No one loves me anymore!"

"I like you since the day we met..." Your face is full of tears.

"And since then, I've always.. always liked you that I end up falling in love with you!"

"____. you liked me back..."

____'s eyes widen and are surprised, "I thought you liked Shiemi?"

"____, it's always been you...."

"You still have me," Rin said and tried to come closer. 

you turn to face Rin and said, "Don't come closer!" 

But Rin reached a hand and said, "Allow me... to love you, ____."

"Let me make you happy."

"I will protect you."

____'s tears fall down as she flashes a smile on her face. She remembered the times when she and Rin were together.

She steps back and reaches for Rin's hand.

Rin embraced her tight. Tears are falling. Rin removed it.

"Thank you for trusting me..."

"Arigatō Rin..." You said.