Christmas special

Special update for ya~!

  "Perfect," Rin already finished wrapping his gift; he planned to give the surprise gift for his longtime crush, ____.

  "I wish she will like it," he's been waiting for this moment just to give the gift to you. 

  You haven't prepared anything for this Christmas because you're too busy at your mission. Also the depression takes over you, which makes you want to cry. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

  "____? Merry Christmas," You knew it was Rin who's in the door.

  You opened the front for him. "Rin," you saw a red cheeks and sweet smiley faced Rin. "Merry Christmas, ____" He greeted, he brought ingredients and gift for.

  "I know you're not prepared for this Christmas so, I thought we should celebrate... to--together." he can't look straight at your eyes. 

"Silly Rin, what do you got there? Shall I cook it?" 

  "Let's cook it together." He giggled at you. You smiled back. You and Rin were cooking your favorite food. He enjoyed cooking your favorite food.

  You realize how sweet Rin is. He knew that you're depressed because of your personal problems. He was there when you cry; he did everything to comfort you. You kinda like him now.

"Thanks Rin," he suddenly blushed when you thanked him. "Wa--what? Ah... It's nothing, ____. Just for you," he smirked. "Nervous?" You asked to make him more nervous. 

"Yeah, Ah let's continue this dish please!" You got curious about Rin getting nervous, you kinda think why is he gonna be nervous today?

You tapped Rin's shoulder to get his attention "I'm prepare the dining room and the living room for us" 

"Sure," You did set up the dining room, utensils, wine, radio and the stripped cloth as the cover of the table. You also choose a romantic movie, just in case Rin wants to watch a movie, you already brought one.

“Your favorite food was already served – Wooh, that’s your favorite movie right?” Rin saw the movie you’re holding. “Yeah, I thought you will like to watch a movie so, I brought out one of my father’s movie collection”

“Cool, let’s watch that movie later”

When you back to the dining room, everything was arranged; the meal, drinks, radio, grapes and stuffs around you. “Nice effort, Okumura Rin,” You teased.

“Just for you”

You slowly ate your favorite food, it was delight. It tastes like your mother’s cook. It reminds you of your mother cooking it, you miss her so much. You wish that you never leave her just because your mother is annoying and treating you like a kid.

“Did it taste good?”

“It taste good Rin, thanks for the food”

You kinda feel sad and realize that you shouldn’t do bad things to your mom. But, you shouldn’t think that today! You’re sincerely dating with Rin.

“____, I’d like to talk with you,” You felt nervous on what Rin will tell you. “What?” You responded in the calmest way.

“I wanted to say that, since we met on the water falls, I— I got the strange expression on you as my destiny — you know, falling in love. Bu—but if you don’t mind, accepting my gift. It’s—okay if you don’t like me back nor ignore me forever. I just wanted you to know my feeling"

“Rin…” Is this for real? Rin has feelings for you. You thought that he’s in love with Shiemi-san but no, he’s in love with you. Rin looked away for you, you saw the shy side of Rin’s attitude, you think it was cute for him; having his blushing cheeks and ears.

“Silly Rin, you didn’t know that I also like you…” You admit. Rin got shocked of what you had said. You notice him, blushing. "Really? So, we're met to each other then?" 

"Maybe"

"Merry Christmas, I will place your gift beside the Christmas tree"

"Sure" He placed the mysterious gift he brought. Both of you were finished to your meals, so you started to play your favorite movie.

Both of you sat on the couch, awkwardly. He holds your shoulder and forced your body to move closer to his. You kinda feel comfort and sweet. Your head was lying on his chest. 

You felt safe and comfort from Rin's embrace.

"Arigato Rin" You said.

~~

A/N: I'm sorry if I'm late for the Christmas special. Please forgive me. I'm gonna edit this in the future :3