Chapter 1: Red Diamond and Pink Diamond

Along time ago, Pink Diamond wandering around outside of the Diamond Homeworld along with her Pearl. When Pink Diamond walks she feel something step on her shoe, she see a red shiny on the ground, curiousity came up her mind. She remove the dirt as her eyes widen she never see a red gem shape like a heart she picked it up then she want to see her fellow diamonds what she picked.

When she came back inside she see a 3 diamonds sitting on their own throne.

"Look what I found guys!",Pink Diamond said happily.

"What is it Pink?",Blue Diamond asked.

"Look! It's a red heart gem, I never see a gem like this before.",Pink Diamond said as the other Diamonds found beautiful what Pink Diamond picked earlier.

Then suddenly the red heart gem glows, then flows infront of the 3 Diamonds. The Diamonds surprised what they see then suddenly the gem reformed a beautiful red girl, her luscious red hair are so long just like Rapunzel, her skin are red light then her left eye are red but her pupils shaped like a diamond then her right eye is white but her pupil are clock.

When she reformed, the red girl look the 4 diamonds.

"Who are you?",the red girl asked as she was curious where she been.

White diamond stood up then walked towards to red girl she kneel down then let her grab her gently then she put it into her palm.

"Where do you come from?", White Diamond asked as the 2 Diamonds stood behind her.

"Well, I was teardrop of the sky then my diamond gem falls into this world. I was covered in dirt 600 million years ago then thankfully I think someone found me when I was trap in my gem" the red girl said as she looked Pink Diamond.

"I never see a red heart gem falls into the sky directed in  homeworld.",Yellow Diamond said as she put her hand on her chin.

"But I admit you are really beautiful gem I can see your eyes that you are red diamond",Blue Diamond said as she was fascinate her beauty and her hair.

"That means, she's the new member of diamond authority! Not to mention she was sized like a human!", Pink Diamond said happily as she was glad that she's have a new friend of Diamond Authority.

"Then it's time you study hard to make your own colony and how to being a royal diamond",Yellow Diamond said

"I know I heard some other gems talking about you but you had never known that there will be another member of Diamond Authority.",Red Diamond said "Yet we need a ball to celebrate a new member of Diamond Authority" Red Diamond said as the other diamonds surprised of her smartness and her plans

"That would be great Red!" Blue Diamond said as she was impressed by her plan.

Instead White Diamond lead herself she can see the Red Diamond will be the great leader someday just like her. When White tell them to get ready the ball she let the rubies to escort Red to her dressing room.

 When White tell them to get ready the ball she let the rubies to escort Red to her dressing room