Chapter 3: Red Diamond meets Sebastian Black

3 days after the ball, Red Diamond study hard to being a diamond and about the colonization of the homeworld. She learn that if someone fuse a gem or herself they will be instant punished on homeworld, and Homeworld is also technologically advanced, achieving intergalactive travel thousands of years before the beginning of events. White made a middle of red heart shaped in white,blue,yellow,pink diamond every symbol places in homeworld of course she ordered the rubies and amethyst.

While Red Diamond studied in her room, Pink Diamond along with her Pearl excuse Red Diamond.

"Excuse me, Red" Pink Diamond said formally as she was doesn't want to be rude.

"Yes, Pink"Red Diamond said. "I was wondering if we could go in my Kindergarten Prime"Pink Diamond said as she was waiting from her answer.

"Yes, sure I would love too since my brain has a full of knowledge and stress maybe I should take a break a little." Red Diamond agreed as Pink Diamond smiled.

"Great!" Pink Diamond said as Red Diamond order her Twin Pearls to remind White Diamond that she will go to Pink's World a little of time.

The Twin Red Pearls obey her then went through White Diamond's work room.

When they got on Earth, Pink Diamond showed everything about the Kindergarten Prime. Whenever the Amethyst see her they always bowed her in respect, Pink also tour her about her colony. Then she also tour everything about the Earth she showed to her the nature environment filled with green environment and pink flowers.

 Then she also tour everything about the Earth she showed to her the nature environment filled with green environment and pink flowers

Red Diamond amazed what she saw the fresh air, birds chirping, pink flower filled on the leaves. She never seen like this before then suddenly one caught of her eye is beautiful red rose.

 She never seen like this before then suddenly one caught of her eye is beautiful red rose

Red Diamond ran through to the grass filled with roses. When she was middle of the filled she imagined herself that she was Queen of Roses. Not to mention that the red rose is the same color of her hair. Pink Diamond and Pearl went through the rose filled as they see that her hair flowing around by her fresh hair.

Pink Diamond went to her side as Red Diamond satisfied filled of roses, to be honest Red Diamond get uncomfortable if she stays too long on Earth but she gets comfortable when she was surrounded by roses of earth

Then she decide if she owns a colony she will filled the roses of her own planet.

"Beautiful isn't it?",Pink Diamond asked as Red Diamond keep looking the view of roses.

"Even though, I'm uncomfortable with this organic planet. This planet that I never thought that there is a group of single roses in this Earth. I'll never see a roses before."Red Diamond said as she was feeling good the touchness of the rose petals.

"Well you can always come here whenever you have a problems of your own colony someday." Pink Diamond said as Red Diamond turn to look to Pink Diamond then scream.

"Aaaahhh! W-where's Pink Diamond?" Red Diamond exclaim as Red Diamond look around where Pink out of nowhere she didn't know that Pink Diamond is also already infront of her she just change her form into Rose Quartz.

Rose Quartz chuckled, "Red Diamond it's me I am Pink Diamond I'm just change myself into Rose Quartz" Rose said as she was laughed into her reaction.

"What? I didn't know you can shapeshift to yourself" Red Diamond said as she was still shocked.

While they were talking there is a person watching over Red Diamond. A person whose have black gem in his chest his name is Sebastian Black.☀