You'll Be Sorry

He sat in an empty room in a chair and had a sword in his right hand which the man gripped tightly by the handle. He wanted to get to the door across the room but it was hard for him to move at all without feeling physical pain.
          Then he took the sword, cut his body wide open, then picked up his intestines, threw them up in the air, laughing, before the guts landed all over the floor.
           "Ha Ha Ha!,"
          He laughed out loud in a barking way, even though he hurt as he chuckled loudly.
          "Okay, he thought. "The torture is here, so I must get to the door and out of this room."
           It took about an hour till the man had managed to get halfway across the floor.
          Oh, how the pain jolted through him every time he dragged his torn up body along by his arms and hands.
          He had already about an hour ago, slid through his bloody intestines on the floor giving him a slippery boost forward but that was the only thing that helped in the matter. Right afterward the man's legs took awhile just to be dragged over the gore as he pulled and pulled with his upper body.
          After about another 15 minutes, the man had sped up a bit, excited to get to the door.
          Right before he was almost there to his destination, he took a slight break, feeling like he had to catch his breath for a moment.
          The man then had a memory come to him.
           He remembered when he was a little boy playing a board game with his childhood best friend, Eric, and losing.
           After that, Eric had said, "You shouldn't play like that, Tony. Shouldn't do that. You'll be sorry..."
           "Aghhhhhhhhhhh!" Tony screamed. I gotta get through that door.
            He pulled.
            And pulled along in pain.
            Finally he got hold of the doorknob but right after grabbing it he felt a complete energy drain that sent his shattered body falling back down smack to the ground.
             "Damn it!" Tony said, "Damn. I would've made it. I would've made it had I not sliced my already tortured body open. The torture is here and not out there. I can only survive if I get through that door."
              But it was too late.
              He laid there dying for about a minute, then got very still.
              Tony died.
              And if you should ever go through that door and into the empty room, just remember...
               "You'll be sorry."