12

(story mode)

All BTS members except Taehyung have already arrived at the hospital. There, TWICE members and Mark are waiting outside Operation Room.

"Operation Room ?! Is it that serious ? What happened to Sana noona ?!" asks Jungkook in panic.

"We don't know. We have to wait." said Jihyo.

"Who found her ?" asks Hoseok.

"Me." said Mark and all eyes are on him.

"Tell us everything, Mark." said Seokjin.

"At that time, our members were on our way to Thailand to visit Bambam. As you know, the airport will be so crowded when we're there, right ? Between the crowd, I saw a familiar girl wearing mask and cap suddenly collapsed so I ran to her and brought her to the hospital. I asked my members to go without me. In the ambulance, I opened her mask and turned out it was Sana." explain Mark.

"She was at airport ?!" all of TWICE members shout at the same time.

"You didn't know ? I also wonder what she was doing there alone without you guys or even your managers." said Mark.

"She went missing, bro." said Namjoon. TWICE members facepalm and BTS members roll their eyes.

"WHAT ?! AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ?!" scolds Mark.

"Chill, dude. We can't do that because JYP didn't let us." said Yoongi.

Suddenly, Taehyung arrives right when the doctors come out from the operation room.

"YOU !" Momo points at Taehyung angrily.

"What're you doing here ?!" scolds Jimin and Chaeyoung as they both step forward ready to fight Taehyung but being held by Yoongi and Mina.

"What ? I'm visiting her of course. Can't I ?" said Taehyung.

"How dare you said that ! You're the reason she is inside !" scolds Jeongyeon.

"Please don't make noise here." said the doctor which makes all of them pay their attention at him.

"Can I know who's Miss Minatozaki's family ?"

"Her family are at Japan. We're her friends." said Nayeon.

"She is already stable now but she is very weak. She need to stay here until she is fully recover." said the doctor.

"Can we know what actually happened to her ?" asks Mina.

"She didn't get enough nutrient so she becomes weak. I think that maybe she didn't eat for about 5 days or maybe she didn't have enough sleep. And, she ate a big amount of medicine without eating first. She ate it without following the right quantity for it." explains the doctor.

"Medicine ? But, she is not even sick. Sana unnie is the most healthiest person I ever met." said Dahyun.

"I found 3 bottles of medicine inside her bag but I don't know what it is for." said Mark while giving the bottles to the doctor.