16

(story mode)

"Whoa, Sana. You didn't said anything about Jennie is going to be with us too, right ?" asks Jimin.

"He didn't mentioned about it before..." said Sana.

"Let's just leave." Jimin suggests as he grabs Sana's arm to drag her out from the cafe but Sana stops him.

"I need to hear his explanation."

"Are you going to be okay ?"

"As long as you keep me company, I'll be okay I guess." Sana smiles.

Jimin sighs. He knows he can't force Sana to leave. They both walk to Jennie and Taehyung.

"Hi, Jennie." Sana smiles to Jennie sweetly.

"Hi, Sana..."

"Did you bring Jennie here just to hurt Sana again ?" asks Jimin as soon as they sit.

"Oppa ! Don't say that !" scolds Sana as she slaps Jimin's arm.

"I'm sorry but I need her here. She is the one who is going to explain it first." said Taehyung. He looks at Jennie signaling her to start explaining.

"Look, first of all, I'm so sorry to you, Sana... It's all my fault... I've never think that my plan is the reason you hurt..." said Jennie.

Jimin and Sana look at her confusely.

"I asked Taehyung to pretend to be sweet and romantic toward me."

"Okay... What ? That doesn't make senses. Why did he accepted it ? And what's the reason you asked him to do that ?" Jimin questioned.

"What can I do ? I can't say no to my cousin who have been with me since we're child." Taehyung said while playing with his straw.

"COUSIN ?!" both Jimin and Sana shout at the same time.

"Yea, we're cousin. We are both Kim if you are forgotten." said Taehyung.

"I asked him to do that because... You know about my dating scandal with EXO Kai, right ? He asked for broke up because he said he have lost his feelings toward me. I wanted to make him jealous to get him back.

But, this boy never told me that he have a massive big crush on Sana until before I went to Coachella. That's when all the mess started. He didn't know that Sana likes him too until Jin oppa told him but he said that he still wanted to help me to get Kai back.

He said he will explained everything when he confess to you after they're back from America but you went missing, Sana. Trust me, he really loves you. He was so worried when he found out you went missing. " Jennie explains everything from A to Z.

"But, why can't you tell us ?" asks Jimin.

"I didn't let him to do that. I might get in trouble if someone knew about our reason of breakup." said Jennie.

"Well, I guess we've misunderstood you guys. I'm sorry, Taehyung and Jennie." said Jimin while bowing to them.

"No no no no ! I'm the one who need to be sorry especially to you, Sana. He loves you so much." said Jennie while holding Sana's hand.