Soon to be Baby Winter

(Winters PoV) 

         Winter woke up in the forest that morning groaning, his typically white scales were slightly tinted brown from the dirt of the forest floor, and his head spikes were disheveled. He was wishing Moonwatcher, the dragon of his dreams chose him over Qibli. He felt pressure in his bladder, stood up then started peeing before heading into town to trade wood carvings he made the other day. He was hopeful he could get enough gold from selling them to get some decent food Little did he know he was going to bump into Moonwatcher and Qibli while he was in town and Winter would wish he was sure his bladder was empty.

(Moonwatchers PoV)

       Moonwatcher was walking through the streets alongside Qibli who had one of his sandy yellow wings across her back as they shopped in a town. His sandy yellow scales complementing Moonwatchers jet black scales. They stopped in front of a children's toy stall. They were thinking of having a kid but weren't too sure yet. 

"Wouldn't it be adorable to see our kid playing with this plushie?" Qibli asked pointing to a sky wing plushie

"Yes it would, we can get it if you want," Moonwatcher answered smiling

Qibli buys the plushie and puts it in his bag. "Where to now?"

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving," 

"Sounds good to me," Qibli said smiling as they walked to the food stalls section

            Quibli and Moonwatcher both bought some food and started walking down the street eating it and talking. Winter was walking towards them, looking down and counting the coin he made by selling the wood carvings. Hoping it was enough to buy something to eat. Winter looked up for a brief moment and saw Moon and Qibli. He then tried to walk the other way before he was noticed but bumped into someone and fell, scraping his knee. Moon and Qibli immediately went to Winters side having seen him fall and recognizing him. 

"Winter are you ok?" Moon asked concerned as Qibli gathered up Winters dropped gold.

"Yea, I'm fine," Winter said standing up and wincing at a scraped knee

"No, you're not. You look like you've barely eaten anything for a week, and that knee can't go untreated," Moon said helping Winter to his feet.

"You're not my mother. I can bandage my own cuts." Winter said taking his gold from Qibli

"Winter, come on, don't be so cold, we can give you some decent food. Just come back to our place so we can properly clean and bandage that cut." Qibli said putting a talon on Winter's shoulder 

Winter was about to say no when he noticed Moon had a sort of pleading look. "Ok, fine. It'll be nice to catch up anyway."

(Winter PoV)

          Winter walked with Moon and Qibli back to their home and sat in their simple living room. While he was looking at the scrape on his knee Moon was getting first aid supplies and Qibli was throwing some food together for Winter. Moon soon sat in front of Winter with a bowl of water, a rag, some bandages, and the skywing plushie Qibli bought. 

"This is probably going to sting, ok Winter," Moon said as she dipped the rag in the water

"Yea, I know," Winter responded bracing for the sting, he really hated being cut just because of the pain and discomfort the cleaning of cuts cause

"Here hold this and hug it if you start to feel uncomfortable, but I need to wash this scrape so it doesn't get infected," Moon said handing him the skywing plushie

"I'm not a child," Winter said in more of a whiny voice rather than a defensive one as he gently held the plushie in his talons

"I know, but I can tell you're scared," Moon said starting to wash the scrape

            Winter immediately started hugging the plushie and putting all his focus into trying to ignore the pain. He was so focused on ignoring the pain he didn't notice his bladder empty what was left in it out onto Moons floor. Winter had his eyes closed as he hugged the plushie tightly so he didn't see the concerned, slightly angry look on Moons face. 

"Are you done yet?" Winter asked. his voice sounding on the verge of tears

(Moon PoV)

           Moon panicked as she fit the bandage onto Winters' knee. If she said yes he would surely start crying once he noticed he had an accident in front of her, but if she said no she would just be told to hurry up. She looked at Qibli with a "what do I do" look. Qibli shrugged his shoulders equally worried about what would happen next.

Moon took a deep breath. "Yes I'm done Winter, but, you had a small accident when I started cleaning your scraped knee," Moon said trying to keep her voice calm 

"What do...." Winter started to ask but then looked down mid-sentence feeling something wet between his hind legs and started crying when he saw he wet himself

"Its ok buddy, we all have accidents some times." Moon said hugging Winter "I'm not mad"

               Moon starting gently rubbing Winter's back to calm him down. Moon continued to comfort him until he fell asleep and moved him into the guest room where she cleaned Winters crotch of any pee that might be stuck to it with a wet rag and covered him with a blanket. She went back into the living room to see Qibli finishing cleaning up the puddle on the floor.

"I wish he could be our kid, he needs love in his life. In any form," Moon said sitting down 

"I know, but he can't be, he's an adult," Qibli said sitting next to Moon and wrapping a wing around her

"He wanted to be with me, and he's just so calm with me around. Even if he is still a little rude."

"What are you getting at Moon?" Qibli asked looking in her eyes

"We offer him the choice to our baby. He'd get to be with me, and be loved. We'd just have to get bigger diapers or have Turtle come over and use his magic to make the ones we have big enough for Winter. Seeing the way he was with me, do you think he'd say no? You know he wants love in his life, and I think he'd take this as his option." Moon answered

Qibli was silent for a long moment "If you think he'd be fine with wearing and using diapers, then you can ask him."

Moon hugs Qibli tightly "Thank you."

"You're welcome and I'll go buy a diaper to two big enough for him in case he says yes." Qibli kissed Moon then walks out of their home. 

(I know there wasn't much diaper stuff in this part, but this was the setup chapter, next chapter Winter will get padded.)