-/3\-

"Fuyuhiko?" Peko called her friend's name into the darkened library. He stepped out from behind a bookshelf.

"I'm here," He said, almost too quietly.

"Kirumi told me to meet you here, why?" She turned her head slightly, confused.

"I like you. I like you a lot, and I-" Fuyuhiko was cut off by Peko leaning down and kissing him. Fuyuhiko's formerly tense shoulders relaxed and he kissed back.

"I like you too, Fuyuhiko. All you had to do was tell me." She hugged the small boy and they left to go to the party held by the Gryffindors.
———————
"Is there anyone here who isn't drunk?" Kyoko asked, annoyed.

"Nope," Hina giggled drunkenly.

"This is stupid," Kyoko left, making her way back over to the Ravenclaw dorms.

"Bro, how many shots can you take?" Mondo asked Taka. Taka shook his head.

"None," Ibuki laid across his lap, drunk, causing Mondo to inflate with jealousy.

"Come on Taco," Ibuki laughed, the smell of whiskey coated her like perfume. Mondo caught Chihiro talking to Gonta across the room but thought nothing of it.

"Has anyone seen Hajime?" Chiaki asked Shuichi. Kokichi was latched onto him, occasionally kissing him in random spots.

"No, sorry." Shuichi gave Chiaki an apologetic look and scratched the back of his neck.

"Have you two seen Hajime recently?" Chiaki approached Gundham and Sonia. Gundham was hugging Sonia from behind and resting his head on her shoulder.

"I believe I saw him and Komaeda together about 5 minutes ago," Sonia smiled.

"That can't be good," Chiaki mumbled, "thanks, Sonia." She began to look around the common room until she saw it. So did everyone else. It started with Kaito backing into a curtain and accidentally pulling it back. That showed Hajime and Komaeda making out, Hajime's hands in Komaeda's light hair.

"Oh shit," Miu said as everyone's jaws dropped. Hajime jumped as he realized that everyone could see them. Komaeda stopped but pulled Hajime's tie, whispering in his ear.

"See you later, daddy," he followed his remark with a smirk. Hajime walked away briskly, with Chiaki following close behind. Komaeda also left, heading back to his dorm.

"Alright, I'm gonna be the first to ask. What the hell just happened?" Fuyuhiko asked, getting only silence in response.

"Let's just continue with the party!" Akane yelled, and Nekomaru yelled in agreement.

"Actually guys, it's getting late. We should probably end it here," Kaito checked his watch, showing it to be 1:45 am. Kokichi unlatched from Shuichi and held his hand, peppering it with kisses occasionally.

"C'mon babe," Shuichi pulled Kokichi along, up to their dorm.

"Hey, Gonta?" Chihiro approached Gonta.

"What is it, Chihiro?" Gonta asked.

"Remember, tomorrow afternoon," Gonta nodded at Chihiro's reminder.

"Gonta will remember!" He smiled brightly and they left.

"What was that about?" Kaito turned to Maki, who shrugged her shoulders.

"Probably something with Mondo and Taka," She walked off to her room, Mukuro following silently.
———————
Kokichi yawned and looked at his sleeping boyfriend. He began to get up but Shuichi pulled him close.