|+5+|

Everyone stayed silent for a moment. "K-Komaeda?!" Akane exclaimed.

"That bastard?" Fuyuhiko asked in shock.

"Yeah..." Hajime looked away, rubbing his temple.

"I mean, you can't exactly choose who you like." Peko shrugged.

"Peko's right," Tenko said, finally saying something, "took you degenerate males too long to come to that."

"I'm a chick," Akane said.

"I'm going back to the dorm," Hajime looked away from everyone and walked away.

"Nice going, Fuyuhiko," Tenko said before walking away too.
———————
"Hey, loser," Tsumugi approached Kokichi.

"What do you want," Kokichi put a hand on his hips.

"I just wanted to let you know that I saw Shuichi and Kaede alone and I think they kissed." Tsumugi leaned in and whispered.

"Y-you're lying." Kokichi stuttered.

"Better check for yourself," she walked off. He didn't want to believe her but he went to the library. He saw Kaede and Shuichi leaving the library and jealousy flared inside of him. Before he could confront them, Mukuro appeared from behind a corner.

"She's lying. I thought you of all people would've realized that." She said.

"I know, but I also wanted to make sure. Hey isn't Tsumugi your friend? He added.

"God no. She's such a bitch. I only put up with her because Junko likes her." She rolled her eyes.

"I'll still ask him about it." Kokichi left to find Shuichi.
———————
"You're sure he won't find out?" Shuichi asked, walking with Kaede.

"Oh he won't," Kaede smirked.

"Hey bitches, the gorgeous girl genius has arrived." Miu walked towards them and Kaede ran to kiss and hug her girlfriend.

"I'm gonna go find Kokichi." Shuichi turned.

"Hey, remember. Don't say anything until tomorrow." Kaede told him.
———————
"Himiko!" Tenko ran after Himiko.

"Nyeh? What is it?" She yawned and turned a little.

"D-d-do you wanna g-go out with m-me?" Tenko stuttered.

"S-sure," Himiko blushed a little.

"Really?" Tenko asked and Himiko nodded quickly. "When?"

"Tomorrow?" Himiko questioned.

"Yeah!" Tenko replied, excitement flowing through her veins.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Himiko walked away.
———————
"Shuichi," Kokichi found Shuichi.

"Yeah?" He hugged Kokichi.

"What were you doing with Kaede in the library?" Shuichi began to sweat.

"S-studying," he wiped some sweat from his forehead.

"I can tell you're lying," Kokichi wiggled out from Shuichi's hug. He turned away and began to walk away from Shuichi.

"Babe wait!" He grabbed Kokichi's arm. He ripped his arm away.

"Don't 'babe' me," he teared up.

"Please let me explain." Shuichi sighed.

"Is it true? Did you cheat on me?" Tears fell down Kokichi's cheeks.

"No. I would never do that to you, Kokichi."

"Then what were you doing that you need to lie about it." Kokichi crossed his arms and looked down. Shuichi inhaled and started:

"I needed help planning something for you and I asked Kaede to help."

"Really?"

"Of course, I love you Kokichi."

"I love you more, my beloved Saihara." Kokichi went on his toes to kiss Shuichi on the lips.

"I'm not gonna tell you what it is until tomorrow," Shuichi laughed.

"Aww...." Kokichi began to fake cry a little.

"You guys okay over here?" Sakura approached.

"Yep!" Kokichi causally placed his hands behind his head.

"I thought I heard crying," she looked away.

"Nope, I was laughing," Kokichi grinned.

"Ok," she walked off.
———————
"Will we get in trouble for this?" Taka asked as Mondo pulled him up the stairs to the Astronomy tower.

"Who gives a shit?" Mondo asked.

"I do! I give a....darn," Taka crossed his arms.

"It'll be ok," Mondo kissed Taka on the top of the head.

"Why are you taking me up here?" Mondo and Taka arrived as Taka finished his question.

"I wanted to look at the stars," Taka took Mondo's hand as they stared up at the stars. Taka moved to rest against Mondo and Mondo put an arm around. "I almost accidentally killed my brother." Mondo said out of nowhere.

"What?" Taka looked up.

"We were racing down a street and I was messing with him and he fell into the street and got hit by a car. He had to go in the ambulance and he's not doing so hot now, 7 months later."

"I'm sorry," Taka leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"I'm constantly scared of hurting people. You, Chihiro, everyone." He looked away.

"It's ok, Mondo. You can't stay in fear of hurting someone because then you won't do anything."

"I know," he sighed.

"You don't need to worry about hurting me. I'll forgive you. Most of the time," Taka looked into Mondo's gray eyes.

"But I've already hurt you," Mondo winced.

"Once. You hurt me once. And it's ok." Taka leaned into Mondo.

"How can you forgive me so easily?" Mondo's couldn't look at Taka.

"Because we're dating and we can't go forward if I don't forgive you for things that have happened." Taka replied.

"Why-why do you want to date a bastard like me?" Mondo looked up.

"I could ask you the same question. Why do you want to date me?" Taka turned Mondo's question on him.

"Because you're..you. I can't really describe it."

"I feel the same way about you." Taka said and the conversation finished as the looked at the stars
———————
"Angie!" Keebo caught up to Angie.

"Yes?" She turned around.

"You're good at art, right?" Keebo asked and Angie nodded. "Good, can you paint the hogwarts crest so we can hang it in the great hall.

"Sure! I'll go work on that now!" She walked off, "Bye-onara!"
———————
"Hey Hajime," Komaeda leaned over a desk. Hajime took a deep breath and turned to him.

"Hi Na-I mean Komaeda," Hajime blushed a bit.

"Aw did my Hajime almost call me Nagito," Komaeda squeezed his cheeks.

"Heh-heh, yeah," Hajime laughed nervously.

"Your face is really red," Komaeda commented on. "Aww does someone like me?" Komaeda teased.

"No!" Hajime exclaimed, which hurt Hajime a little to say.

"Oh," Komaeda got quiet and looked away. That answer hurt him.

"Sorry," Hajime winced and looked away.