How it all happened

"Sweetie!Dont forget to get your money of the counter!""I wont"Lia Otakusan was one of the many specail kids.She is 16 years old and secretly a vampire.Lia walkef to school and on the way she saw a bat.Lia walked tto school very suspicious.

When Lia arrived at school she couldnt recopnize anyone.She walked over to a little girl who was very gothic and sat beside her."Class lets start.Put your desks together to form a circle."Mrs.Shortsentruber said.We all put our desks together. There was 100% commotion. "Okay.Today we will be getting to know each other.Lets start!"There was a lot of normal commments until it got to Lia.She has long dark brown hair and brown eyes."Im Lia Otakusan.I love vampires and dark and colorless things. I know Im weird. My big brother Jason died in a car wreck when I was five."

"Hi.Im Lia.I sat beside you in class.Want to go to Subway.My treat."

"No thanks.Im carnivore. I only eat meat.Lia.......you have to come with me.You are a born vampire.You cant stay in the mortal world any longer. "

"Me.A vampire.No way."

"Yes way. "

Lia and Printes (the gothic girl) got on a jet.They flew a long way to Transylvania. Lia saw all the creatures. She was amazed at so many kinds there were.Printes and Lia got off the jet and walked to building 2.They went to their dorm.

"My stuff on the right.Yours on the left."

Lia looked around for what to put on her side .She took off her jacket and put it on the rack.Lia saw a dark grey leather jacket on the bed." Is this mine?"Printes nodded yes.Lia put on and it fit her perfectly. Her and Lia went to the office."Mrs. Higgins someones here to see you."

"You are beautiful child."

"Thank you"

"I am your birthmom.You was kidnapped and so was Jason.

"So Jason is not my brother?"

"He is.Darling.....Jason is alive. He faked his death to save you.They threatened to kill you if he didnt leave."

"Who threatened to kill me?"

Mrs.Higgins hesitated"Your moms brother Hades."

"I thought you were my mom"

"I am.You have two moms"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Who is she?"

"Athena"

"Who are you?"

"Freya"

"Where is she now. My other mom."

"Shes waiting outside for you"

Lia went outside.She saw her mom with beautiful flawless white hair and tan skin, but her eyes threw her scars tell otherwise.

"Mom?"

"Lia."Lia ranand hugged her mom.

"Are you ever going to leave me again?"

"It was hard to leave you.I had to.I was going to let everyone down if I stayed. Do you understand?Sometimes you have to do things yo dont want to do."

"I understand.Come and see mom. She wants to see you."

Lia walked Athena to Freyas office.

"Freya?"She looked up.They hugged a long time.