Chapter 7 - Ocean Eyes

It's now the second semester. Everyone came back from their little vacation. Camila, Normani and Shawn were in a table chatting and laughing. Austin came back as well. This is the first time they saw each other after their break up. Austin is sad while looking at Camila. Camila felt bad for Austin. She's here laughing and he's there sad and wasn't even looking at her. She made a move and sit beside Austin.

"Hey! How are you?" Camila asked Austin. "Hi Mila, I am good. Looks like you are having fun there?" Austin smirk at her.

"Yeah, you should too." camila smirked back.

Camila felt something strange with Austin that day. He never left her mind. She saw Austin talking to some of her classmates and she felt a bit jealous.

Why am I feeling this way? So weird, did I just missed him? No... Maybe... Maybe I have feelings for him now?

Austin tried to be friends with Camila for the whole month and a spark between them have sparkled. This time it is somehow with real feelings so they got back together.

----
There was an event next week and it's a foundation week of the school. Most of them are very busy. Camila is always at the studio rehearsing with Normani, Shawn and the others.

The dance group will be performing at school gymnasium. They rehearse all day because tomorrow is the day that they are going to perform.

Camila saw their costume it is very sexy but not so revealing. Their costume reveals some of their skin. She doesn't like it. This is actually one thing she hates, costumes. Because she can't control what to wear. Like the one shown below:

 Like the one shown below:

The next day

The next day. On the day of their performance. Normani and Camila are so stunning! They are really beautiful. And the way they dance is really mesmerizing. Almost everyone are watching their performance. Austin, being the proud BF is so loud and whistling while her GF and others are dancing gracefully.

Lauren on the other hand saw Camila dancing for the second time. And this was the first time she saw her dancing in this kind of costume. Lauren felt her heart beats fast again. She cannot take her eyes off her. The way she moves, makes Lauren crazy. Knowing that Vero and Dinah is beside her. She clench her jaw to avoid dropping it on the floor (hyperbole lol).

Dinah Jane look at Lauren and told her that the girl is really good at dancing. "Lauren! I cannot believe that she is really good like that. It feels like she's a different person. Is she the clumsy looking girl that I hit in the face?!" Lauren still looking at Camila says "Yeah, she's the one.... I mean... Yeah that one... Yeah"

Dinah and Vero looked at each other because of what they heard "she's the one."

After they perform, the dancers went back stage. Austin is already there with a coat to cover Camila.

"OMG! Austin what is this?!" Camila ask her BF curiously.
"It's my coat. Wear it so other guys will not see your skin. That is only for my eyes and I don't want anyone looking at you with desire in their eyes... I am only allowed to do that.." Austin said smiling.

But Camila doesn't want what she heard from Austin..it feels like he is becoming the old Austin that is jealous and possessive.

Everywhere Camila go, Austin is following her like a puppy. Even when going to the bathroom. He is outside the door waiting for Camila to go out.

After an exhausting day, Camila decided to go home. Austin lead the way to his car and open the passenger door for Camila.

Austin is so quiet the whole journey on their way to Camila's house. Once they are inside of Camila's house, Austin knew that Camila's parents are going to be home late at night. Sofi is at her friend's house. So they are alone inside the house. Camila is so exhausted, and wanted to rest. She lay down on the couch and close her eyes.

Austin being a horny teenager. Sit beside Camila and touching Camila's thigh up and down. Camila is wearing skirt. Camila felt that Austin hands were getting nearer to her upper thigh so she froze and sat up.

"What are you doing?!" Camila asked him.

"Mila, we've been together for how many months now and now that we are back together, I still love you and love you more the second time around. And now I am dying to do this the first time I saw you" Austin tugged Camila and kissed her in the lips on her neck and down to her chest.

Camila was ok with it at first, she thought they will just make out. But Austin's hand is getting nearer to her abdomen and Camila tense up.

"Austin, I am not ready for that" Camila said.

But Austin seems he doesn't heard Camila and continue with what he's doing. Camila felt Austin's boner and Austin felt aroused by Camila's body.

Camila didn't know what to do. She is not yet ready to have sex. Mostly with Austin... No she's not ready...

Camila's mind is going crazy... He is now scared to Austin and he won't listen. Austin went on top of Camila and tried to pinned her down again and touches her breast kissed her neck and unbuckling his pants.

Camila shouted at Austin and because of her adrenaline rush. She was able to push Austin while he is unbuckling his pants. Camila ran to the door and open it and shouting at Austin to get out of their house. Austin feels like some water splashes on his face and said sorry to Camila.

"Oh my! Camila I am so sorry" Austin plead

"No!! Get out of our house!!! I don't want to see you ever again!! Get out! Camila said crying...

Camila called Shawn and Normani and told them what happened.

----
The next day, Shawn is with Camila like a body guard. Shawn is her best friend and Shawn will do anything to protect Camila. He won't let Austin to go near her. Normani threatened Austin that if he ever comes near Camila, they will report him to the police for doing that to Camila.

Camila doesn't know about that. And she won't do it as well because she doesn't want any scandal. Besides, Austin is her BF when it happens.

Camila broke up with Austin. This time it's for real and she won't ever come back. The first thing she ever wanted is to be respected and Austin doesn't seems to know it.

----
It was the second day of the foundation week. It's time for sports. Normani, Shawn and Camila are in the bleachers watching volleyball.

Camila became interested in volleyball because of the ocean eyed girl she saw when she was watching on the very same bleacher she is at now. However, she don't know if the girl is real or is she was just hallucinating because of the incident that time. Then... She saw Dinah Jane.... The team Captain... Vero comes next.. and the pale woman with an ocean eyed girl came out and waving at the audience... Camila's heart beats so fast and cannot believe what she saw....

It was real?! My ocean eyed angel is real...

---------------
I've been busy for a while and I never thought that someone will read this lol... I know this sucks because it's my first time writing.. but just let me know your feedback good or bad I think I can take it lol. Have a good day!!!