Chapter 26 - Rumour has it Part 1

** Sorry for the photo above... So I am really sick and tired of seeing Shawmila. I legit hide every post in insta and unfollowed accounts posting about it. They have been seeing kissing in public. OMG I'm really SMH!!! It's like kissing your bro in public in a romantic way! Anyway it's just my opinion. Why do people need to do that anyway? PR is what the management wants and what they need to sell Señorita... which is already hitting the charts... Anyway sorry for venting out. To celebrate my disappointments here's a shawmila chapter that will ruin camren again and again... Ooooopppsss sorry for that** Spoiler! Lol sorry :)

-------
And so summer break is coming. Camila is sad because Lauren and her will separate for a loooong time. For sure they will see each other when they were both in Miami. But Lauren will be going on a summer camp with Vero and Dinah. This is a camp that is required for them to attend as part of their scholarship being an athlete in school. It's not just a typical like a summer camp. This camp is where they will practice more, play more and more hard work. That is why Vero, Dinah and Lauren are not so excited about it. The camp will lasted for 1month with no cellphones, no internet, just call via landline to call their families every 6pm. Meaning she will not be able to communicate with Camila in 1 whole month.

-------
"Camz, it's okay. It's only one month and I promise once I come back. I'll call you, right away" Lauren hugging Camila while patting her back.

"I'll just gonna miss you...so much. It's one fucking month Lauren. One month without hearing you .. without seeing you.. do you even know how hard that is?" Camila still whining...

"Get up!"

"Why?!"

"Just get up come on! Let's go somewhere and eat"

"Okay, but I don't want to go outside that door. Because when we go out, we are not going to be close like this."

Lauren shrugged her shoulders "Well, that's what you want, right? I know Camz that you are not yet used to the people calling you names. I've been openly bisexual so people knows, some respected me some accepted me and some people are still disgusted about it. But who cares?"

Lauren put both of her hands to Camila's face "And I don't care what people might think of us. And I am not rushing you to come out in public. Though some people thinks were already a thing... And most of them thinks were just bff, that's totally fine with me. I can wait until you're ready"

"Why are you so sweet? I just wanted to kiss you right now" Camila blushes.

"Go ahead, no one is stopping you" Lauren smirked at her.

Camila then kissed Lauren with passion and with love. Camila dominates the kiss and went down to Lauren's jawline and to her neck.
Lauren enjoyed it and was very aroused of what Camila is doing. She really needs to stop it or else...

"Camz, stop. As much as I wanted you to continue what you're doing. You are messing up my neck" Lauren said while laughing and enjoying it.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Okay, I just can't help it having a very beautiful lady in front of me." Camila flirts

"Oh so you're being like that everytime there's a pretty lady in front of you?" Lauren questioned her with slight jealousy.

"No, only for you"

Lauren blushes...

"Come on! Let's eat outside and have some fun"

------
After few days, Shawn is always not in the mood and a loner most of the time too. Camila notices it so she tried to talk to Shawn.