Dream or Nightmare

I walked back to the apartment and crept in and laid in bed. I balled up into my bed and cried silently. 'he doesn't want you! Your just a toy! He doesn't care!! Stop kidding yourself he just used you for his selfish Desiree's' I told myself balling my fist and slowly drifted to sleep.

Dream
I was in U.A. and in Mr. Aizawa's classroom. He was talking to midnight and he was on his desk in his usual expression. "How was she?" Asked midnight clinging on to aizawa's arm "she is just a toy no need to be jealous" he said standing up and sitting midnight on the desk and kissing her neck. She giggled and wrapped her arms and legs around him. I felt sick and wanted to throw up my hand slipped and glass fell on the floor as I got both of their gazes on me. Then I blacked out and awoke into a white room and saw Mr. Aizawa sitting on a chair and crying. I stood up and walked towards him. "It was a mistake we shouldn't have had sex" he said looking at me with hateful eyes as he stood up and pushed me. I fell and got up to see a beautiful mountain filled with grass and lifted my gaze to see a man with blue hair and a blurry face with his arm reached out. "I promise you I will ease the pain y/n be my Queen" he said and I reached for his hand and awoke with the whole view shaking.

I finally awoke from my dream being shaken by dabi. I was drenched in sweat as I sat up. "I thought you were never going to wake up" he said finally releasing me from his grip. "Sorry it's just a dream?" I said confused on if it was a dream or nightmare? I don't know. Who was that guy though. Dabi left my room and I took out a note book and Drew the guy so I could remember him and left it on my table colored in the scenery I remember. Dabi came back with a cold glass of water and saw my notebook and dropped the glass on me. "What the hell dabi!!!" I yelled drenched in cold water as I jumped out my bed. "How do you know that guy!!" dabi said yelling at me. "I don't know I just had a dream about him do you know him?" I asked