Why Me?

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑
TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE, MANIPULATION, Etc. Viewers have been warned (I'm sorry it's taken me so long to put it up)

Things between me and tomura have been going smoothly. He does have a funny side which he only let's me see. Dabi on the other hand being a protective brother he is always glares at him. It's sometimes very off for tomura to show affection but when he does it's really cute. I always feel like a high school couple with him. Its just so new to the both of us. Tomura is understanding that I don't want to go far into the relationship yet. At least that's what I thought until I saw toga getting to friendly with my tomura. I didn't think much of it because she acts that way with my brother. But everything today seemed off tomura actually sent me to a mission he never does that because he doesn't want me to get 'hurt'. My brother told me to stay and see what was going on and I did I waited outside the building for 2 hours just walking around until I walked back to the building being as quite as possible. The bar was quite so I opened the door and went to the other hallway where tomura's room is at. I opened the door just a little to see them both on the bed. Tomura was sitting on the head of the bed and toga sat on his lap. 'okay weird' I told myself "I just don't get it tomura you always hangout with y/n and not me anymore" toga said pouting. Tomura embraced her from behind and held her there kissing her neck "It's all part of the plan plus she is very useful for us" tomura said I covered my mouth before anything could get out. "Show me you love me we still have three more hours before they return" toga said as she turned around back facing me and kissing him. He took off his shirt and they both started undressing. I backed up and left the building. I sat there in front of it and hugged my knees. 'why does this happen to me? What do I do?' I asked myself. Since they are using me I'll use them to my advantage. No sulking over an idiot. He doesn't deserve them. I waited outside until dabi came and we went in to find tomura on the bar and toga on the couch. I stood next to dabi. (No one knows you two are siblings). "How was today's mission?" Tomura asked not looking at dabi but me. "Eventful" I said looking down as I was trembling with rage. "Eventful? Do tell" he said not noticing how I am trembling. "We have a date the U.A. students are going to camp for summer and we can take katsuki bakugo" dabi said. "Oh~" was all tomura said as he stretched his hand and signaled me to sit next to him. I wanted to hurl so bad I just kept it in. 'fuck you fuck you fuck you' was all I was thinking as I took the seat next to him. He took my hand and held it he squeezed my hand and I didn't do it back like I usually do. 'asshole, cheater, scum, bastard' I told myself as I looked at our hands that are locked together. He held another yet he wants my attention fuck him. They want to take katsuki huh might as well give U.A. a heads up. Tomura stood up from his seat and took me to his room. "What's wrong you aren't hurt are you?" He asked exposing my shoulders by slipping off my shirt. "No I'm not" I said crossing my arms. "What's wrong then?" He asked "Nothing just leave me alone" I said looking him in the eye. "No tell me now!" He yelled grabbing my chin forcefully. "I don't want to tomu-" I was cut off by him kissing me aggressively. I pushed him away but he didn't stop. 'this isn't my tomura' I said as tears started to fall. "Fine since you won't tell me I'll take it out of you" he said as he started to undress me and raped me. That night was the longest night of my life. I couldn't use my power because of low energy. I felt like I was suffocating. I laid there in bed naked and raped has this what my life has gone to? Why me? No one really cares no one will ever care this is my life from now on. As heart breaking as it was I stayed there in bed crying silently.