Chapter 1: Shocking Discovery

Ainz, former known as Momonga, sighed. He tried his best, but his hope was being lower every day. Deciding that he should look over this things in the guild catalog, he found something that would have made his heart stop. Right under his name it read, Dante Active. If Ainz still a heart than it may as well have exploded.

Dante, his old friend...alone in the world...he tried to look at his location, but couldn't find him. He had to find him, but should he inform the guardians....no he should look for him as Momon. The others might attack him as they never saw him. His appearance would be unknown, but he to at least tell...her.

Getting up from his throne and going into the corner. He put his hand on the wall and the illusion magic was disrupted, revealing a door. Walking inside, he walked down the hall for a few minutes.

After all walking down he came across one door.

Knocking on the door, Ainz waited a few moments and he was greeted by maid, but not any maid. It was Grayfia, one of Dante's personal NPC's.

"Ainz-sama, it is good to see you. Do you need anything my lord's room?" Grayfia asked.

"No, but I am here to deliver you a message along with Dante's other NPC's. I looked through the guild catalog a few minutes and found Dante's here in this new world. I would like to let you know. As Momon, I will be searching for him." Grayfia eyes widen. Her lord was here in this New World.

"Are you certain my lord?" Grayfia asked without any emotion.

"Yes. He is here in this world. The guild catalog read active, that only mean one thing, he is here and is trying to find his way to Nazarick." Ainz said.

"Ainz-sama, may I have permission to look for him?" She asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Grayfia I would love to send you, but there is the fact of world items. I...I don't want to Dante creation to be attacked....I don't think I would ever forgive myself or even look him in the eyes. I think that he would blame himself, for not being able to protect you or any of his creations." Ainz explained to Grayfia and his reasoning.

Grayfia nodded. She remembered how protective he was of them and time when he took another of his creation by name of Ayane was injured. He went into a blind rampage and destroyed them. She remembered how Ainz was trying to help her lord, by it did little good. And so for that reason, she or any of his Lord's NPC go look for him, for he will hate himself if they were ever injured.

"I will inform the others and tell them the good news and I will keep them all in line. You have my word Ainz-sama." Grayfia said as she bowed her head.

"Thank you. I just wanted to tell you this good news."

Ainz then left to the way he came from. Getting out tunnel he sat on his throne and began to wonder. Where could he be, where was the executor of Ainz Ooal Gown.

He knew that he should be able to take care of himself, after all that man was Overpowered as hell. That man, took out guilds, cheaters and anything in between. He was also famous for working directly under the Devs, after how he took out everyone. He became a Hero and Protector of the lower level players of all race, but to those that were level 100 and higher, he was a demon in human form, but that was wrong, he was a reaper in truth.

He remembered how he took out 5 thousand players, before he needed to retreat back into the tomb, leaving on 1500 players to left to clear Nazarick. Sadly for the 1500 players, they only made it to the 8th floor, before they all died out. He remember how Dante wanted to back and finish what he had started, when they reached the third floor, but the others wanted to see how far they could make. Dante was against this, but in the end he agreed. There was a lot of damage, but in the with all the dead player that died, Dante looted them and got ten times the amount they lost thankfully.

"I will find you my friend, but I until I do, you better keep yourself safe, you asshole." Ainz said the last word softly.

Although what Ainz didn't know was that someone was right outside of Nazarick's forest. "I finally found you, Nazarick my home, Momonga you better be ready for Executioner of Ainz Ooal Gown. Lets see if you got any better."

The End

The End